Fanart #2- *sigh* oh Hiccup...

Welcoooome to fanart #2! Well, fanart and memes, this chapter is going to have a couple of things in it btw bc they are only super short:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After months of sailing without aid form their dragons, the group of teen vikings had finally made it to a small island of which was theirs for the taking

After months of sailing without aid form their dragons, the group of teen vikings had finally made it to a small island of which was theirs for the taking. After they had unloaded all the supplies, Astrid stepped forward.

"So, what are we calling it?" She asked. Seeing as Hiccup had successfully led this mission, it was only fair for him to name the new place. He thought for a moment. Well Toothless is called that because he has retractable teeth, and if this is new land, then...

"Vikings of Berk, welcome to Newfoundland" He eventually decided after a good 10 minutes. Most of the gang just laughed or rolled their eyes. How original.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Zephyr, don't break anyone's heart

"Zephyr, don't break anyone's heart. They only have one" Hiccup told his daughter, who nodded in response. Honestly, she had no idea how they ended up on this topic- it had started off as talking about why her brother was so tired today.

"Yeah, break their bones instead. They have 206 of those" Her mother, Astrid, stated from across the table. Zephyr giggled as Hiccup nodded in agreement before realised what his wife had actually just said.

He gasped. "Astrid... no..." All Astrid did in return was laugh. Honestly, like her daughter, she was also bored of this topic.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A certain blonde was walking into the forge on Berk carrying a small crate of new supplies that had just been delivered from another island(NOT a traitor

A certain blonde was walking into the forge on Berk carrying a small crate of new supplies that had just been delivered from another island(NOT a traitor. Damn Johann...) when suddenly, a clumsy guy(I think we all know who it is) bumped into her, causing her to not to gently lower the crate onto a nearby workbench.

"Hi! Astrid! Hi!" The guy began, stepping back a little so as not to tip the entire crate off the bench. He began looking around a bit before turning back to look a Astrid. "Astrid, help me. I'm so lost..." He said in a hushed tone, making the blonde Viking raise an eyebrow at him.

"Lost?" Did he have amnesia or something? Either way, it was a pretty convincing act.

"Yeah. Lost in your ocean eyes" he retaliated, and Astrid rolled her eyes and smiled. He could be such a dork sometimes, but he was hers. She gave I'm a quick kiss on the lips before continuing what she was doing earlier.

Form behind a pole, Emily4312 walked up to Hiccup. "That was smooth dude" she said before disappearing again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Okay well hope u liked those!

Working on:

Dragon shifting
Troubles(book)
MEMES! GLORIOUS MEMES!

No hate ✌️