Oh Snotlout...

*laughing so hard I can barely breath* okay so this morning me and my sis were feeding the rabbits and we r breeding rabbits and they started doing da do, and I was like "okeh look away now" and Mt sis was just like "I call it the dance of romance", SO HERE I AM 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no smut btw don't worry and this is only gonna be like 200 words.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No One's POV.

Today was a special day. Today was the day Hiccup left for a chieftains gathering on an island around a 4 hour flight away, even with the unholy offspring of lightning and death. Only the male chieftains of the tribes in the archipelago were permitted to attend, so Hiccup was no have no accomplases on this journey, much to Astrids concern.

"Just be careful... okay?" She made sure, putting a comforting hand on Hiccups shoulder, and he put his hand on hers with a smile.

"I will" He reassured her, making the blonde woman nod gently. He kissed her forehead gently.  "I'll be back in a month"

Astrid nodded, but pulled him in for a deeper kiss on the lips before they parted. A month isn't too long, but it was too long for these two lovebirds to be apart.

"Woah there Hiccstrid, no need to do the dance of romance just yet" Snotlout suddenly said, appearing behind them. Hiccstrid rolled their eyes and said their final goodbyes before good old triple H got on his dragon and rode into the sunrise. I... I just had to, im not sorry.

"Well while he's not here why don't you say we have a little fun eh Astrid?" The short, annoying guy suggested as Astrid turned to walk back to her and Hiccups hut.

"Yeah totally" She replied sarcastically, twisting the guys wrist as she walked past with a noticeable eyeroll.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks to my sister again for this 🤣

Anyways byyyyye!

Emily OUT-
2nd April 2022