2. what can I get you two?

Start from the beginning

Weirdo😐
Hey Georgie
3:40 pm

Me
Geez you and Dream really like
giving me nicknames
3:41 pm

Weirdo😐
oh yes of course, oh and speaking
of Dream
3:42 pm

Weirdo😐
why were you guys holding
hands at lunch?
3:42 pm

Me
We weren't, he was dragging
me away from Fundy's Table
3:43 pm

Weirdo😐
Okay🤨
3:44 pm

Me
I don't know about you but I'm
tired as hell so I'm going to sleep.
3:44 pm

Weirdo😐
okay cya later
3:45 pm

Sapnap is so dumb, he's funny though. He's definitely a good friend to start with and Dream as well. Although Dream is a crush I think we can be considered as friends.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Sapnap, what the hell should I do?!" I asked loudly.

He had just given me George's number and I didn't know whether I should text him or call him. I don't even know why he gave me George's phone number in the first place.

"Dream just call him, it's not that difficult." Sap said.

"And it's not that difficult to talk to Karl, but here we are." I heard him scoff,

"This is different, you've talked to George before. I've never talked to Karl ever." I rolled my eyes even though Nick couldn't tell.

"Fine, fine I'll call him." I could practically hear his grin through the phone, "now wipe that stupid grin off your face so I can call George."

"How did-"

"Bye sap"

I hung up and immediately bursted into a fit of laughs. I looked at the number that Sap had given me and I stared for quite a while. Okay here we-

Incoming call from: Shelby

Why is she calling me? Hm whatever.

"Hello?" I said,

"Hi!" I heard Shelby practically yell through the phone.

"Geez Shelby that was a little loud."

"Sorry sorry," she apologized, "you busy?" I shook my head realizing she couldn't see me.

"Nope, what's up?" I asked

"I'm going to skate to the school and I was wondering if you wanted to come along? I'm thinking I'm going to stop at the café along that street as well" she said, I smiled, why not? Maybe I'll stop thinking about George.

"Sure Shelby I'll grab my skateboard right now, meet at the café?" I said going along with her plan.

"mhm, see you." I smiled and she hung up.

I headed downstairs to grab my skateboard, I saw my sister digging through the pantry.

"You looking for the peanut butter?" I yelled,

"Ya, where is it." She asked yelling to me.

"Should be in the cupboard next to the fridge," I said, she looked and found it.

"Thanks!"

"Yup, going to the café with Shelby. See you drista!"

"Bye clay!" I heard her yell as I walked out of the house.

I love my sister, as annoying and ignorant she can be she's my sister and she's great.

~*|at the café|*~

"Hey Dream!" I turned and saw Shelby behind me.

"Hey Shelby," I said smiling.

"How are you?"

"I'm good Shelby," I said

"Hey, can I get you guys a table?" I recognized the voice and when I looked up it was George.

"Hi George!" I sounded way more excited, "can we get a booth?" He nodded.

Once we sat down Shelby looked pissed, what the hell is her problem. I frowned.

"Dream who is that?" She asked firmly.

"A friend? Am I not allowed to have friends or something?" Shelby scoffed.

"Nevermind." okay? Geez that was rude.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

I tried to have a normal first work day but that didn't happen because now I'm serving my crush, Dream, while he's with another girl.

"What can I get you two?"

1169 words
A/N
DONT even with in the amount of words just no. THABK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!