Ani shook her head. "Just stop trying Alex. Let it go."

"Don't talk like that. She loves you. That I can promise."

"Mortals promises are so easily broken." Ani sighed.

"I mean it. She really does love you." Alex told her.

"I don't believe you." Ani answered. "You didn't see her face."

"I don't have to." Alex told her. "I've seen you with her, and I know you two care about each other."

"No! She's mad at me! She hates me!"

"Anikke. You need to stop yelling." Alex told her. "Just lay down, and collect your thoughts. You aren't thinking straight and you can't keep blaming Aeriin."

"Why the hell not!?"

"Because Ani. You're not thinking straight. There must be something you're missing. Something you're overlooking."

"I'm no-"

Agora and Zia did this. This in't my fault.

She still blames you for it. She doesn't care for us!

She doesn't know what happened! Its not her fault!

She rejected us!

She misunderstood me!

She doesn't love us!

There is no us! There is only me! You're nothing to me!

"I'm everything." She heard behind her. "The darkness in your heart, and the cruelty in your blood. That's me lurking within."

Ani held her hand up to Alex to tell him to be quiet. "I'm not a cruel person. I have no desire to be cruel and induldge in my demonic cravings. The only thing I care about is her, and she misunderstood me. Agora and Zia did this, they wanted to break us apart."

Mirror Ani put her hands on Ani's shoulders and smiled. "Aeriin was never going to care about you. She was using you for her immortality, and she tossed you aside as soon as she was given a chance."

"You don't know her!" Ani yelled.

"I spend all my time in her thoughts because she's you're mate! But she rejected you! You have no reason to spend your time in this worthless dimension. Let us leave and go home to mother!"

"No!" Ani roared. "I'll never go back to her! I will stay here until I can explain to Aeriin what happened!" Ani roared.

Mirror Ani grabbed Ani by the neck and pushed her off the couch and onto the table as Alex stood up and walked around her.

"You are making this very difficult for all of us." Alex growled.

"W-What?" Ani asked as she tried to pry mirror Ani's hands off neck.

"You should just go back to your mother and leave all this bull shit behind. Instead you sit here and suffer when obviously home is your salvation." Alex glared.

"Alex?"

Alex laughed and rubbed his eyes. "Do you know how hard it is to pretend to care about some worthless Stargazer having an emotional breakdown?" he pulled contacts out of his eyes then pulled his rings off his fingers, revealing his gold irises that swirled with a wild, violent hatred. "Father asked me to play nice with you and pretend to be the good boy, but in reality all I wanted was to tie you up with your own spine like the worthless animal you are."

"Fuck!" Ani whined, trying to push Mirror Ani off herself, but her body was so weak from her loss of blood and weakness of Rejection. "You're Alice's brother!"