{Script 39} TWST Tickle Compilation

[Before reading, please do not judge or shame anyone. Some people have the same fetish that I do so it's not just me.]

1: {{Vil got woken up in the morning by Leona's tail tickling his nose}}

It's early in the morning but not too early. Early enough for the birds to be chirping. Vil lays in bed sound asleep. Suddenly he felt a feather like tickling sensation in his nose. "M-Mm..."

He groaned a little and scratches his nose to get rid of the itching sensation. As soon as he stopped, the tickling sensation in his nose has started again. He lets out a sneeze as the tickle in his nose triggered it.

"Did a piece of dust got in my nose?" He turned over and froze. Seeing Leona sleeping in the same bed with Vil. His face snapped and kicked him off the bed. Leona growled and looked up at Vil who was still in shock. "Why'd you kick me off the bed?" Leona asked.

"I think you should know! Why are you sleeping in my bed? In fact with me??" Vil blushed. Leona yawns and rolled his eyes. "You're so loud...."

2: {{Idia refused to get up and get ready for class. But Ortho had to make some drastic measures}}

"Nii-San! You told me you were coming to class. I didn't see you anywhere in sight." Ortho came in Idia's room to see him under the blankets. "Ahh...sorry Ortho, I don't have the guts to show myself at the moment. Besides, I'm too tired to unsheathe myself from under the blankets." Idia sighed.

"You were up all night playing online games, haven't you?" Ortho asked. "Ding ding ding, heehee!" Idia grinned. Ortho let out a sigh. "Then I'm gonna have to do some drastic measures to get you up."

"||Activate Comeback Mode||"

"Whoa whoa woah! Comeback mode?! Wait Ortho what are you doing?!" Idia asked in pure panic. That further ado, Ortho begins attacking Idia with tickles. He lets out a laugh. "Hey! When you activate comeback mode! I thought you were going to hurt me!!!" Idia laughs some more from the tickle attack.

"I didn't wanna use violence to wake up my brother, so I thought of a nicer solution!" Ortho giggles and stops, having Idia catch his breath. "Ugh...."

3: {{Cater loves Vil's smile. He thought of something to get him to show off his beautiful smile some more}}

"Do you think you can show off a beautiful smile?!" Cater asked excitedly. "Eh? For what purpose?" Vil looked up at Cater, confused.
"I just love looking at your smile!" His eyes sparkled in excitement.

"If you want an image of me smiling. There's more in my Magicam." Vil looked back down to read his textbook. "Aww it's not the same. I wanted to see it in person! Please please please?!" Cater begged.

"Hah? Yeah...no thank you." Vil rolled his eyes. "Then I'll make you!" Cater appears behind and starts tickling his sides, causing Vil to jolt from the sudden attack. "Wh-What are you doing?!" He asked in laughter.

"See? You have such an adorable smile!" Cater smiled in excitement. "When you say it like that, makes you sound creepy!!!" Vil laughs.

"I can't stand the relationship between these two." Leona said in annoyance. "I don't know what you're seeing but I find it very adorable." Lilia giggled.