{Script 57} The Valley Of Thorns Rescuer [Finale] {Final Showdown}

Guard #1: Mr. Vanrouge, you need to eat your meal. You are aware that the cleansing ceremony is at midnight correct?

Lilia: Yes, I'm aware of it. I already told you. I'm. Not. Hungry. *He looks at the guard with a irritable look on his face*

Guard #2: It's not good to drink the elixir with an empty stomach.

Lilia: And I'm sure it's not good to drink something so chemically with a full stomach. I might puke it out along with my dinner.

Guard #1: Take it as you take medicine. Certain medicines can irritate your stomach when it's empty. However it's not medicine but chemicals. It's best you eat so the chemicals doesn't bother your stomach.

Lilia: Ha! You think a little belly ache will bring me down? Keep in mind that I've been punched, kicked, stabbed, shot, etc. I'm sure a little stomachache is nothing compared to the shit I've been through. I'm tougher than you think. Don't underestimate me.

Guard #1: Yeesh, you sure Luca wants him? He seems like a handful.

Guard #2: Unfortunately yes. Whatever makes master Luca happy. Plus, he'll be a complete different fae after he takes the elixir.

Lilia: You guys really think I'm deaf huh?

Guard #1/Guard #2: ....!

Lilia: That's very cute for making those scenarios and fantasies. But there's no way I am willing to be the love of Luca's life. Nice try though.

Guard #2: Ha! You don't have a choice love. You can fight all you want. You're not escaping. We already took away your armor, weapons and your free will. You are under master Luca's territory. You shall submit and worship. You shall respect master Luca.

Lilia: Oh yes, you're right. Silly me. I forgot I was knocked out and taken away by my own freewill. Tell you what, babe. I'll eat my supper and I'll surrender just the way you want it. How does that sound? There is nothing for me to do but to give in. I don't have a choice but to be forgetting about the human. My mind is shifting and  mainly focusing on Luca.

Guard #1: Holy mackerel he actually listened.

Guard #2: Bout time. *He scoffed*

Lilia: Oh and one more thing.

Guard #1: And what's that?

Lilia: Could you perhaps unchain me from the wall. It's quite obvious that I can't eat my supper if I'm chained up.

Guard #2: *He snickers* Then perhaps we should feed you.

Lilia: *He looks at him with disgust* Hahaha...No. I can feed myself thank you. Now can you please unchain me so I can have my meal?

Guard #2: Alrighty then. *He shrugs but the other guard placed his arm in front of his chest to stop him*

Guard #1: Hold on there big fella, this has to be a trap. He wants us to unchain him just so he can escape.

Lilia: Oh damn. And here I thought you'll trust me. That's a damn shame.

Guard #1: So you were plotting to escape if we remove the restraints from you.

Lilia: Pfft no? I am completely naked and weaponless. You took away the source of my power. The source of my power is from my sword. Without it, I'm pretty much powerless.

Guard #2: I thought master Luca said you're one of the most powerful faes that's out in Briar Valley. Even without any weapons you'll still kick some ass.