{Script 30} Jamil Gives You Gentle Bimbofication {Hypnosis & TWST Script}

Jamil: Are you getting nice and comfortable? If you need a moment to get nice and comfortable, please do so now. Good, now that you're nice and comfortable let's begin. But first off, I need you to take some nice deep breaths. The more you take some deep breaths, the more you'll most willingly be nice and relaxed.

Jamil: 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫

Jamil: Yes, let's take some nice deep breaths together. I'll guide you into a sweet state of relaxation, okay? Deep breath in.... *deep inhale*........and deep breath out.... *deep exhale*. Very good...let's try this again, shall we? Deep breath in.... *deep inhale*........and deep breath out.... *deep exhale*. In.... *deep inhale* ........and out, again.... *deep exhale*

Jamil: Very good. Keep breathing slowly and gently. The more you take some calm relaxing breaths, the more your mind and thought slowly drift away. You don't need them at the moment. Not until "I" release you from my spell. Your mind and thoughts belong under "my" control. So just let me take the lead. You don't seem to mind. Well, even if you do. There's nothing you can do but follow my simple and clear instructions.

Jamil: I can tell that the more you take some calm gentle breaths, you're eyes are getting heavier and heavier. Hey now, you're not drifting without me are you? I know it's difficult to keep your eyes open but I haven't command you to sleep just yet, haven't I? No, no I didn't. Don't worry, I'll let you close your eyes. After I count from 10 to 1. When I count an even number, you're eyes remained open. And when I count an odd number, you can let your heavy eyes close.

Jamil: Let's do a practice round. I'll count from 10 to 1, and when I reach to 1...I'll snap my fingers and you can fall deep. 10...keep your eyes open...9...close your eyes...8...eyes open...7...close them...6...noticing it's getting harder to open your eyes...5...feels so good to close them...4...struggling to open your heavy heavy eyes...3...closing them in relief...2...and 1...*snaps* sleep. Closing your eyes, letting them lock shut. I got you, I won't let you slump over and fall. I am standing right behind you, holding you in place.

Jamil: You're safe here with me...I won't let you go unless needed. After all you're falling deeper and deeper into trance. Falling deep into...*snaps* Sleep. Just spiraling down even more. That's it. Feel my gentle touches against your face as you drifted deeply into sleep, along with running my fingers through your hair. Can't help but feel good and sink into my comforting and hypnotic touch.

Jamil: Shhhhh~~ good little one, this is only the beginning. What's this? Is something getting a bit playful? Giggling? Smiling so goofily? What's gone into you? Ah yes, perhaps the more I tease you with gentle traces against your face and massaging your scalp...the more you become so...ditzy. Like a bimbo. You can't help but not being able to think, only sink. Your body is just melting into a puddle. Your brain is slowly melting and very moldable. I can mold your mind and your brain any shape or form. I can mold it anything I want.

Jamil: Perhaps turning you into a silly little bimbo. Not being able to think, not having the audacity to have any senses or dropping your IQ to below zero. You don't seem to mind...do you? No, because you don't have a choice to think whether or not you mind at all. So just let me take the lead and think for you. You can't think at all. All you want to do is being a dumb little bimbo and have fun. You want to play. You want to have that bimbo mindset. And you can do that. You need that little mental vacation. I took away all of your senses the more I touch your face and scalp. Doing this into a sweet gentle patterns. That's it, sink into my touches. Like a cat sinking into someone's hand, desiring to be petted even more.

Jamil: Now now bimbo...no need to be impatient. You don't make the choice, only I do. I make you wait, not yourself. Do you understand? Good bimbo...good good bimbo. Giggly little airhead aren't you? Yes, yes you are. You just need a break from reality and turn off your senses and turn on your air headed mindset. Nothing naughty at all. Some bimbos don't have to be naughty. There are innocent bimbos that just loves to be dumb and playful. And that's alright, you don't have to be naughty in order to be a bimbo.

Jamil: Bimbo, let's do a math problem. Are you ready?...Are you sure? I'm sure this math problem is pretty hard. Will your little bimbo mind can handle this "oh so" hard math problem? Alright, if you're ready. I won't keep you waiting. What is 3+3?

Jamil: You don't know? Why don't you give it a try? Ah, then I'll give you a multiple choice, maybe that'll help you with your little dilemma. Is it 6? Or...shoes?

Jamil: So you think shoes is the answer? A bimbo as your self is correct. The answer is shoes. Good little bimbo, you did such a good job. As a reward, you get a bottle of pink colored bubbles. Those pink bubbles will put you more into trance and make you an even better bimbo. My bimbo,  let me blow the bubbles and you can pop them. How fun would that be? Just admiring the pretty pink bubbles and popping them. You'll love that, won't you? Yes...yes you would. There is no denying that you would like it. So allow me to blow those bubbles for you.

Jamil: *blows the bubbles* go on, admire these beautiful pink colored bubbles. So vibrant and captivating. Why don't you pop one of the bubbles? Because if you do, you'll smell a sweet floral scent of cherry blossom. Take a deep breath of that scent, you know you won't regret it one bit. Smell so sweet...doesn't it? Here, why don't you blow more bubbles little bimbo? The more bubbles you see, the more you crave to pop them and enjoy that sweet cherry blossom scent.

Jamil: That's it, blow the bubble wand like a good little bimbo. Blow some more, there's some left. Good little bimbo, enjoy this sweet sensation. There's no need for you to think right now. Just enjoy this feeling of being dumb and mindless. So giggly and ditzy. No self control, no mind and no sense. Just sitting there mindless and clueless. All you think about is the color pink, thinking about how playful you can become in this state, and lastly...the bubbles with the scent of cherry blossom.

Jamil: Bimbo...in a moment, I'm going to count from 5 to 1. When I reach one. You will return back into your normal state. If you enjoy this feeling of being a mindless bimbo. You can listen to this again and again and again. You enjoy being under my control of hypnosis, don't you? Yes, yes you do. Again, I'm going to count from 5 to 1 and you'll wake up and open your eyes or wake up back to your senses if your eyes were opened.

Jamil: 5...slowly drifting towards wakefulness
4...more and more
3...becoming aware of your surroundings
2...almost there
And 1...*snaps*

Jamil: Wake up now. Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed this moment. Thank you all for participating. And have a great day.