{Script 36} Happy Birthday Azul (Cake Refusal) {TWST Script}

Yuu: Happy birthday Azul! I got you your birthday cake!

Azul: What the hell? I didn't remember asking for cake for my birthday?

Yuu: It was a surprise silly, Why'd you think I went to Sam's shop to get the ingredients to baked this cake. Plus I had some extra help from Grim and the ghosts. That way the cake would be done quickly and not wait til the last minute.

Azul: I'm glad you took the time to baked this cake for me for my birthday.

Yuu: *smiles excitedly*

Azul: However, I can't eat this.

Yuu: *smiles fades away* And there it is...

Azul: This cake has quite a lot of calories. This'll totally tank my diet.

Yuu: But....I was planning on giving you a small slice. It's not meant to be eaten whole, nor told you to eat the whole cake.

Azul: Even if you give me a small slice, that'll still effect my diet.

Yuu: It doesn't hurt you to eat a little bit of sugar.

Azul: I eat some sugar from time to time.

Yuu: But eating cake is a wonderful tradition for someone's birthday. Come on, not even a small bite?

Azul: I'm not taking a bite of a piece of cake. No way no how.

Yuu: Oh...that's a shame. I thought you would want to take a bite of my cake. You know the cake that we spent ages on. I guess I was wrong then... *long sigh*

Azul: I swear they're testing me....

Azul: Alright alright. I'll try it. *takes a bite of the cake and eyes widen*

Yuu: What's the matter? It's not poisoned is it?

Azul: It's....its....p..p...

Yuu: POISONED?!?!

Azul: P...P..

Yuu: FOR GREAT SEVENS SAKE!! SPIT IT OUT!!

Azul: It's...perfect! I never tried something this delicious in my whole life!

Yuu: *long sigh of relief* God...why did you have to scare me like that. I thought it got somehow poisoned.

Azul: No! Not at all! I never tasted a cake this delicious!

Yuu: Why did you look like you were about 10 seconds ready to keel over at any second.

Azul: If I willing to keel over and die. You would know it. It's just very outstandingly delicious!

Yuu: That's good to hear. *smiles*

Azul: Wait....

Yuu: What's wrong? You're doing that face again.

Azul: It's....

Yuu: It's what?! Not again!!

Azul: ......

Yuu: Speak my boy! Bark!!

Azul: It's.....GOING TO EFFECT MY DIET FOR REAL! OF HOW MUCH SUGAR THERE IS! MY BODY IS DOOMED!!

Yuu: God you really love to give me a heart attack huh....

Yuu: I promise you there's stevia instead of actual sugar.

Azul: Oh thank great sevens....

Yuu: *chuckles* I hope you enjoy your cake. Happy birthday Azul.