{Script 13} Yandere Artist & Yandere Werewolf ((Join The Art Club))

Luna: Oh excuse me? Yes..I'm sorry to bother you. But can I talk to you about something? Well you see...my friend and I made an art club after school. If you are interested in joining that is. Well the purpose of this club, is to use our imagination in the work of art. Why yes anything. You can use your imagination in the work of your art. *giggles* Oh? You wanna see it? Well, meet us in the art class after school.

{{After School}}

Brittany: Did you talk to them?

Luna: Yes I did! They said they would come after school.

Brittany: Can I ask you a question tho? What did you think of them? Like how was their appearance?

Luna: W-Well...I assume their appearance are rather delicious and very attractive.

Brittany: *laughs* Just as I thought. You have a crush on them. Don't you?

Luna: P-Possibly... *blushes*

Brittany: Yeahhh, I do too. During English I couldn't stop looking at them. And talk about their handwriting and their art. Very very delicious *chef kiss* like ooo lala. *chuckles*

Luna: *laughs* you're really strange Brit.

Brittany: Oh no, it's not me being strange. I'm only speaking the truth.

**listener walks in**

Brittany: Well speak of the devil, you've arrived. You're 3 minutes late but that's alright. Better than not showing up at all. Oh, pardon my lack of manners. Perhaps I need to introduce myself. Well I'm sure you've already seen me in one of your classes. Ya know, english, geometry, and chemistry. So I'm sure you heard my name multiple times. Or were you in your own little world to even recognize me?

Luna: Oh hahaha that look on your face! You look like you're ready to piss yourself. Don't worry, she's not mad so you don't have to worry about making her mad. And I'm sure you've recognize me as well, or what Brit asked. Are you in your little world to even notice me as well?

Brittany: *clears throat* Anyways, sorry this got a bit awkward. We adore you to arrive at our art club. Luna invited you, and now you're here.

Luna: Where are the other students? Oh honey, sorry to break this to you. But this club is just for the three of us. You, me, and Brit. We just don't want any other students to notice you and possibly distract you from spending time with us. Besides, it's easier to keep track when there's less people in the class room. It's almost like this is our own personal club for just art. To explore the world of pure imagination and art. Between sculpting, digital art, painting, sketching, and many more! It keeps up occupied from the terrible terrible outside world. Plus art is perfect for the real world!

Brittany: *sighs* You're not that much of a talker huh? So it's a possibility that you're probably a shy one hm? Do not worry your pretty little face. I know you're looking at us like we're a bunch of kooks. But we're not going to hurt you oh no no.

Luna: You're just so cute that I want to lock you up! *gets hit* owwwch! *whimpers*

Brittany: Shhh... *whispers* knock it off. I know this person's appearance and personality is impossible to resist. But we can't let them notice that we're obsessed to them.

Luna: Ah got it. I'm sorry. *giggles softly*

Brittany: Oh sorry. Yup, that's Luna for you. She's one hell of a silly werewolf. But that's why I love her. *pets her head*

Luna: Brit~ you're embarrassing me...~

Brittany: But I love embarrassing the living hell out of you. You know you love it~

Luna: Can't argue with that.

Brittany: Anyways, shall we start this club? What time does it end? Umm...well school is let out at 2:15 so the club will end...right about..3:30. So an hour in a half.

Luna: Yes for a small art club. You don't expect it to be 30 minutes? 30 minutes is nothing! That's just silly! *giggles*

Brittany: Plus I'm sure it's enough time to get to know each other. Don't you think?

Luna: You want to go home? Aww honey why? *pauses* you don't feel comfortable around us? Why? We're completely harmless. I'm sorry if our behavior is concerning you. But hey! That's a perfect start. Least you got a heart *giggles* you know, concerned about are strange behavior.

Brittany: Besides...*locks the door* I didn't make this club without a reason. There is a reason of why I made this club. For you, me and Luna.

Luna: Come join us, become lost in the world of art and love!

Brittany: Take my hand. Come on love. Won't you take a poor sinner's hand?

Luna: Please? Can you do that? We're not that bad. I promise. *pauses* They look like they don't trust us... *whimpers*

Brittany: Why don't you not trust us? Why do you want to hurt us so badly?

Luna: Don't you know it's not very nice to be so cold and mean to us?

Brittany: You're ours anyways~

Luna: Stay in the club with us~