{Script 70} Happy Birthday Vil {Assistance Massage Service Or...Was It?}

Yuu: Happy birthday Vil! When you're not busy, I thought of some plans for your special day! *they said happily*

Vil: That's very sweet of you dear. Wait, now that you're here. This is perfect timing to ask you something.

Yuu: Mm?

Vil: More like a favor per say.

Yuu: Oh? Then I'm all ears, ask away. *they smiled*

Vil: I was planning on having a spa day since it is the time of month I get my massage. I've been feeling a little tense last month. But I thought of an idea since I know how much you admire me and you'd do anything for me.

Yuu: Of course. Anything to satisfy you.

Vil: Perhaps some services wouldn't hurt you. Now would it?

Yuu: *they blush* P-Pardon? W-What kind of service?

Vil: A spa service? What were you thinking about?

Yuu: O-Oh... I was thinking about something else.

Vil: Not that kind of services you naughty devil! *he rolled up a magazine and playfully hits Yuu on the top of the head with it*

Yuu: I know I know but I thought you want something else than a free spa day.

Vil: Unless you want to do that. *he smirks*

Yuu: No no no! I'm alright! I have nothing against that, I'm just not prepared for it!

Vil: Besides, It's a free service from you. *he cups Yuu's cheeks* *he kisses them on the forehead* Goodness, you immediately warmed up. Is your mind going all over the place? *he chuckled*

Yuu: *they blushed and their eyes gazed downwards* You're the one that got me flustered...

Vil: Hm, are you sure you'll be able to give me some service? My beauty might distract you~

Yuu: Sh-Shush! I-I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.

Vil: We'll see about that love~

~~Timeskip~~

Yuu: Does the lotion feel good on your back?

Vil: Mm yes, it feels...really nice.

Yuu: *they chuckled* You seem to be enjoying it.

Vil: I am, especially the way your fingertips dance against my bare back. Gives me lovely tingles~ *he chuckles softly at the tickly feeling against his back*

Yuu: Oh oops, I suppose it's not helping your muscles because you're probably tensing of how ticklish your back is.

Vil: My back isn't ticklish but it does feel nice. The amount of massages I get from a day to day basis. I promise you I'm not ticklish there.

Yuu: Which spots are you mostly ticklish?

Vil: ....that I am not answering. And don't even think about using your curiosity to get an answer. If you do that, there will be a punishment. *Vil smirked*

Yuu: A-A punishment? How will you punish me?

Vil: I can't tell you if I spoil it. That's for you to find out. *He chuckled darkly* I know one thing, you will be extremely sorry.