{Script 55} Yandere Vil RP {I can cherish you}

{} Warning: If this script's too sensitive to most readers. I recommend not to read it. :) {}

*Vil and Y/N are at the courtyard of Pomefiore. Having their duskily tea break before dinner time. Vil invited Y/N over for their evening bonding. Until something came up...*

Y/N: There's something I want to tell you.

Vil: I'm listening.

Y/N: The headmaster has finally found a way to take me back home. I can finally come back where I came from. Isn't that exciting?

Y/N: Vil-senpai?

*Vil didn't seem too happy of what Y/N said. Almost took the words away from his mouth. All that came out of his mouth, are the sounds of heartbreaking agony*

Y/N: Are you okay Vil-senpai? You're looking a little pale.

Vil: I'm alright. Maybe I'm not feeling good.

Y/N: That's unusual for you to not feel good. Is there anything I can do for you?

Vil: No no, I'm alright really. But thank you for your concern.

Vil: But there is something I want to give you. Something that might satisfy your appetite. *He handed Y/N an apple*

Y/N: For me? Thank you very much. I was going to save it for later but I think I'll take a bite.

Vil: Yes, make sure it doesn't go to "waste".

*Y/N took a bite of the apple. The sensation of the sweetness from the apple satisfy their tastebuds. Though, it tasted quite...strange*

Y/N: Mm...

Vil: Is something the matter?

Y/N: I-I don't know...I was fine...earlier. Not to offend you but you don't think It's the tea that's making me sick?

Vil: Funny, I checked all the boxes to see if any of the bags are still good. Never in my life I would give anyone expired tea.

*Y/N then collapsed off the chair. Not realizing they fell over onto the ground. All they're seeing is haziness and dizziness. The apple they were holding were dropped from their hands. Sending strange purpley liquid sizzling out from the bitten part of the apple. It was in fact poisoned*

Y/N: Haaa...I...I can't...move....wait....you *cough*...poisoned it?! Are you out of your rocker?!

Vil: Poisoned? I would never do such a thing to a guest like yourself. That'd be really dastardly of me to do something like that. *He chuckled*

Y/N: Everything's going....black....hazy....hard...to...breathe.

*It was getting impossible for Y/N to fight Vil's unique magic. The more they fight it, the worse it becomes. They have no choice but to lay there. Praying they'll wake up sooner or later. They closed their eyes...giving in on the chemically feeling traveling through their body*

Y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈'l̑̈l̑̈ b̑̈ȇ̈ t̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈ p̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈f̑̈ȇ̈c̑̈t̑̈ ȏ̈n̑̈ȇ̈ Ȋ̈ c̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈ c̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈ȋ̈s̑̈h̑̈~

Vil: Hey, are you awake?

Vil: Wake up hun. Nap time's over