{Script 18} Late Night War {Leona x Vil}

*Leona and Vil are sleeping on the same bed in the Pomefiore dormitory, the only difference is they're sleeping on opposite sides of the bed. Completely in a far distance from each other like it's the plague. Nobody knew why this happened, it just did.*

*Leona slides in Vil's side of the bed and snuggling up against him, not aware that he's cuddling up against the queen. Mistaken with a pillow.*

*Vil feels the warmth of Leona's arms that's wrapped around his waist. He was also not aware that the beastman is snuggling and cuddling up against him. Luckily for him, he was wearing a sleep mask that's covering his eyes. Just to hide himself without any make up.*

Vil: Mmm...Jack....you're so warm.... *he begins touching Leona's face and kiss him softly on his lips* Oh Jack, your lips taste so good~ *Vil chuckles*

Leona: Mmmm..Malleus. For a damn lizard, your kisses feel nice. *completely unalarmed of what's going on. Totally dreaming about making out with Malleus*

Vil: *he nuzzles himself against Leona and chuckles so softly, but dawns on him by the scent.* Wait a minute. That's not Jack's scent. *He immediately shook himself awake* *he removes his sleeping mask and adjusted his eyes to the darkness* Oh...my...great sevens. *he said shockingly as he saw a sleeping lion trespassing his side of the bed*

Leona: *is still asleep and begins to wrap his arms around Vil's waist, pulling the queen close to the sleeping cat*

Vil: Get your paws off me! *he said in disgust,  trying to pry himself from Leona's grip, finally getting him to let go*

Leona: *growls in annoyance and pulled him close again. This time tighter* Get your ass back here you damn lizard.

Vil:...this is ridiculous... *he sighed trying to pry him off again*

Leona: *growls again* *he opened his eyes, rubbing them to get some adjustment to the darkness. Finally realizing who he has been snuggling with* What the fuck?! Not a pleasant way to wake up late at night.

Vil: It wasn't enjoyable for me either! I was dreaming about kissing and Ja- I mean nothing.

Leona: Well I was dreaming about Malleus! Wait, were you kissing me in my sleep!?

Vil: What about Malleus?

Leona: *pauses* Nothing, answer my question you damn twig!

Vil: Excuse you, who you calling a twig?

Leona: I'm sorry what you prefer to be called spaghetti noodle?

Vil: No thank you!

*they looked at each other from their awkward moment*

Leona: Anyways, moving on. I feel nauseated being lovey dovey.

Vil: The feeling's mutual. I can't imagine you being lovey dovey.

Leona: *yawn* It's too late at night for you to be squawking. I'm going to get something to eat. Do you even have any meat or do I have to eat disgusting herbivore food?

Vil: Yes, there's meat I'm not a vegetarian. Don't be stupid.

Leona: I was expecting there to be vegetation.

Vil: What in great sevens are you talking about?

Leona: I was expecting them to be vegetarian. You mean you actually feed them meat?