{Script 49} The Valley Of Thorns Rescuer [Pt 3] {Will you be my partner?}

Lilia: *opens the door* Hey, I'm back with some spare clothes I found left over in the closet. Hope that's alright with y- *he sees that Y/N is standing there naked*

Y/N: ...

Lilia: ... *closes the door quickly*

Lilia: JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STANDING AROUND WITH NO CLOTHES ON?! *his face turns beet red*

Y/N: EHH?? YOU'RE THE ONE WALKING IN ON ME!!

Lilia: EXCUSE ME?? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO CHANGE!!!

Y/N: Oh...oops! Haha...my bad. I thought I told you.

Lilia: No! You didn't! If you did, I wouldn't have walked in!

Lilia: Geez, be lucky I'm not one of those guys that googlied and gawk when they encountered something like that.

Y/N: Well you didn't tell me you were taking a bath. *crosses arms and looks away*

Lilia: I didn't have to tell you! I thought it was obvious when the bathroom door is closed you imbecile!

Y/N: I mean unless you want to see more. I wouldn't mind~

Lilia: *throws a pillow at Y/N* Would you cut the crap with your perverted words! Listen...it's getting late, we should get some sleep.

Y/N: Why so early though? How old are you? 50?

Lilia: 💢...Shut up. I got a lot of things that needs to be done.

Y/N: What's that? Being a war criminal? Seems like a tough job. Think you can handle it?

Lilia: Are you pulling my leg?! How weak do you think I am?!

Y/N: Well....you've been acting different. Ever since you saved me...you've changed a bit. I was quite surprised that you embraced me. I didn't see that coming.

Lilia: Changed what do you mean changed? I don't think I've changed.

Y/N: You've been going soft on me.

Lilia: Soft on you? Did you want me to treat you like crap?

Y/N: I mean I didn't mind it. It's not the first time I see jackasses. You, I couldn't be mad at someone who saved me. I pretty much grew into your nasty attitude.

Lilia: How psychopathic can you be? As someone as innocent- excuse me....as someone like you. I figured you wouldn't handle my nasty attitude.

Y/N: Well I can't scream and hit you. You're a general so I wouldn't wanna cross that line of putting my hands on a general.

Lilia: Oh look, you finally learned something. I knew you were afraid of me. You were just completely oblivious. Wait a minute... *laughs* you still are! *he continues to laugh*

Y/N: *is shocked that Lilia laughed for the first time* Did you just laugh..? I don't think I ever heard you laugh before.

Lilia: Huh?? What is the reason to laugh when there's nothing funny?

Y/N: Not even bodies dropping to the floor? Limbs flying? People pleading for help?

Lilia: Good Sevens, is that what you think I am? A sadist?

Y/N: You're not?

Lilia: No? Man, you label me too much. Did you think I'm one of those faes that would murder somebody with my own pleasure and laugh at the bodies that drop like flies?