{Script 84} Happy Bday Leech Twins {Ocean Exploration}

{{Oh god, I am deeply sorry for the late bday script for the Leech twins. I've been busy with life along with procrastinating. ><}

{Script made by D.D. Got full permission to edit on my Wattpad. ^^ }
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was late in the afternoon and the listener was sitting at the dock, fishing for resources.

Listener: *The listener let out a sigh* Man...this is boring. All I do is sit around and catch fish. What's even worse is it's been an hour and I haven't caught damn thing. *They groaned. They wanted to call it quits but they can't just leave their job*

Listener: Maybe I should add a different kind of bait. *The listener opened the metal box to grab a thing of bait, they felt their rod tug*

Listener: At last! I finally caught something! *The listener stood up, starting to reel it in. As they reel it in, the tugging stopped and the bait is gone*

Listener: What the fuck? Damn bastard fish ate the bait and left! *The listener huffed, adding another thing of bait through the hook* Let's try this again. *They release the rod in the water. Now playing the waiting game again*

Listener: *After a few attempts later, the listener gets more frustrated* Where the hell are the fish? I saw the rest of the crew using a fish net and they caught hundreds of those buggers.

*That gave the listener an idea*

Listener: Wait a minute, why am I using this dinky rod when I can use a net? That's a great idea! Let me go grab the net! *The listener ran off to the nearest fishing boat to find a fishing net*

*After the listener runs off, a pair of heads emerge from the water*

Floyd: Looks like we found our next victim to play with~ aha~!

Jade: Fufufu you sure are eager, aren't you Floyd?

Floyd: I'm bored, I want to play with the humans for a bit.

Jade: Very brave to find our victim a fisherman. You never know what could happen. *Jade smiled nervously*

Floyd: It'll be fiiiine~ they look like they're unexperienced and plain cocky. Hell they can't catch a single fish hahaha! Humans are so funny~!

Jade: Aren't you the one tugging the rod and disturbing the schools of fish? *Jade smirked* That's why they're not catching anything.

Floyd: Shh! Hide. They're coming back. *Floyd said*

*The two submerged under the water as the listener came back with a fishing net*

Listener: Alright I got the net. Now those fish bastards won't get away from me now, hehehe. *The listener notice a school of fish* I'll be damned, there's some fish. And it looks like a school of them! I got you now! *The listener smirked and tossed the net in the water. But just this moment, they felt the net yanking down, making the listener fall in the water*

Floyd: Oh come on shrimpy~ the water isn't that bad. If you keep thrashing around like that, there's a higher chance that you'll be sinking. So just calm down and remain still~

Listener: Huh??? Who said that?? *The listener looked around to find out who's speaking*

*A small chuckle was heard and the listener could feel something wrapped around their waist. They squirm and wiggle frantically to get free*