{Script 28} Epel's Tickle Revenge {{Twisted Wonderland Script}}

~~Days After Epel's Punishment~~

Epel: I'm still a bit...flustered but angry at the same time. Not like I didn't like it. But I hate giving in to Vil-senpai. It's annoying. Especially laughing oh so cutely in front of him. It fucking gives him a reason to say that being cute is the only way to get through life. By laughing like a child.

Epel: *he rubs his face in frustration* Maybe some revenge might do the trick. To teach him a lesson for torturing me. Some reason, I don't think this was a punishment. Why would Vil-senpai choose tickling than making me run around the Pomefiore building. That's so out of character of him.

Epel: Shit was he doing this for his pleasure?? That damn bastard....!💢💢💢

~~Meanwhile~~

Epel: Vil-senpai...

Vil: Mm? Epel, what brings you here in my room?

Epel: I finished doing my homework but I'm not sure if I got the answers right. Do you think you can check my answers? You know, to see if they're right or not?

Vil: That's unlike you. Usually you didn't want anyone's help. I mean the only people you ask for help is Jack.

Epel: Was I not suppose to ask you for help.

Vil: Not intentionally that. Perhaps my wording sounded like as if I didn't want to help you. But as the dorm leader, it's best that I make sure my students are passing. So I will take your request.

Epel: Thank you Vil-senpai! Eheh~

Epel: *as Vil was checking his answers, he thought nows the time to give him some revenge. He slowly slides down under his desk* Since you like to torture my feet, let's see how you'll feel. Be my luck, you'll enjoy it. *he whispered*

Vil: So Epel, you got this an- where the hell did you go?

Epel: Right here Vil-senpai!

Vil: What were doing under my desk?

Epel: I dropped my magic pen. My apologies. Ehehe~

Vil: Very well. It seems like your answers are 100% correct.

Epel: Oh? Are you sure? I could've made a mistake or two...

Vil: No, you actually got the answers right.

Epel: *says in his head* Curse you and your fast reviewing....💢💢💢

Epel: Time for some drastic measures.... *mumbles*

Epel: *he knocks Vil down while he's on the chair, having his feet in the air*

Vil: EPEL!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU MANIAC!!

Epel: You remember the time you punished me with tickles? Now it's your turn!

Vil: Epel! Untie me this instant!!! You will be in huge trouble if you do something dangerous like this!!

Epel: *begins to take off his toes* I know I am playing with fire, but I think you deserve a punishment.

Vil: For what?? Punishing you?? Doing my job??

Epel: Tho it is very out of character to be torturing someone like me with tickles. Usually you would let me run 6 laps around the building. Perhaps you were doing this for your pleasure. *strokes one finger against Vil's sole*

Vil: *tries to hold in his laughter* s-stop it! That is not true! I did you a favor by not suffering. Which is i-it? Run around the building or tickles?

Epel: Mmmm....Run around the building...! *he tickles his feet*

Vil: Epel!!! Hahahaha stop it!!! I mean it!! Cut it out!!!

Epel: Why's that? This is too much fun for me!! *giggles a little*

Vil: Why you little shi- no!! Not my toes!! Anywhere but there!!!

Epel: Tickle tickle tickle tickle~~ *he continues to tickle his toes*

Vil: Stop with your teasing this once!!! Hahahahahaha~!! For god sakes no more!! I can't take it!!!

Epel: I'm sure you can~

Vil: No I can not you little brat!!!

Epel: Maybe I'm doing this for "my" pleasure. But I'm sure you're enjoying this.

Vil: The hell I would enjoy something like that!!!

Epel: I said the same thing but you didn't believe me~~ *goes and grab a comb, stroking his feet with the handle of the comb*

Vil: *curls up his toes* OH SWEET JESUS!! Ahahahahahahaha~!!! Please no more!!! No more I'm telling you!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!

Epel: Oh Vil-senpai is begging. That's shocking. I would love to stop but I enjoy tickling your helpless feet.

Vil: Epel I swear to god, when I get out of this, you better pray I don't kill you!!! *sighs in relief* Thank god that's over. Are you done now or are you- ack!

Epel: *runs an electric toothbrush on the soles*

Vil: Oh Jesus help me!!! *squirms frantically and goes into a fit of laughter*

Epel: Oh dear, I must've hit the spot that's mostly ticklish.

Vil: Oh fuck you!! Fuck you little brat!! Ahhh!! Not there!!! Please not my toes!!! NOT BETWEEN THE TOES YOU CRAZY FOOL!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Epel: Ooooo~! Now that's some ticklish toes! *giggles softly*

Vil: I hate you, I hate you so fucking much!!

Epel: You didn't hate me when you tickled me. *chuckles and leaned close to his ear* Oh but this is only the beginning...Vil-senpai. Just you wait~

Vil: Wh-What does that suppose to mean?

Epel: You'll soon find out. *chuckles*