🔞{Script 25}🔞 Epel Gets A Tickle Punishment Part 2 ((Twisted Wonderland Script))

Made By Jordan

Epel: Vil, please...I'm sorry...

Vil: A simple "Sorry" does not excuse your punishment. Besides...*pulls his shirt up a little, exposing his stomach* I think we are both getting a bit of enjoyment out of this~

Epel: We?! What do you mean, we?! *gasps and squirms when Vil slowly runs his nails against his belly* G-GAHAHA~! NO~! NOT THE NAILS~! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Vil: *mock gasp* What~?! *keeps tickling Epel with his nails* You don't like my pretty nails~? I work so hard to keep them looking pretty, and I'm risking my precious manicure to punish you~! *full-on tickles his belly* You should be thanking me~! *smirks*

Epel: WHAT?! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *bucks his hips violently* STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP~!

Vil: If you thank me, maybe I will~ *blows a raspberry on Epel's belly button*

Epel: Th-thank you~! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANK YOU~! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO~!

Vil: You're welcome~ *gives him another break, pulling his shirt up higher*

Epel: *catches his breath* Thank you...That was...wait, why are you pulling my shirt up higher?!

Vil: *giggles* Because I'm not done yet~ *tickles his sides next* Tickle tickle tickle tickle~

Epel: N-NO~! NAHAHAT MY SIDES~! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! *squirms through his binds, trying to move his upper body away from Vil*

Vil: *straddles Epel* Ah~Ah~! I can't have you squirming so violently on me now, can I~? *tickles his way up to his underarms* And what about here~?

Epel: GUH~! *hic* GAHA~! *hic* GAHAHA~! *hic*

Vil: What's this~? *his smirk widens* Are those hiccups coming out of your pretty mouth~? How cute~!

Epel: V-VIHIL~! PLEASE STOP~!

Vil: And why should I~? First, you sneak cupcakes into your dorm, then you have the audacity to call me a wench~! How naughty~! *tries tickling his neck instead*

Epel: *dissolves into giggles* Plehehehehehehehehease~ *accidentally starts grinding on him* ngh~

Vil: *gasps* Epel~! *pins him to the bed* This is a punishment, you dirty boy~!

Epel: *blushes and looks away embarrassedly* I'm so sorry! Really, I—

Vil: Mmh~ *plants a kiss on his neck before snaking his hands down his upper body and to his pants* So you do enjoy this after all~

Epel: Ngh~! N-No! It's not like that—

Vil: *unzips his pants and pulls them down a bit* I don't believe you~

Epel: *gasps* V-Vil—

Vil: *grabs a nearby feather and runs it along Epel's cock* So you mean to tell me this doesn't turn you on~?

Epel: N-nahaha~! *mewls a little, bucking his hips* Ehehehehehehe~!

Vil: Really~? Not at all~? *runs the feather on the tip*

Epel: GAH~! *lets out a moan this time* AHAHAHAHA~!

Vil: Aww, look how ticklish your love cherry is~ Tickle tickle tickle~

Epel: C-CUT IT OUT~! GAHAHAHA~! AHN~! PLEASE~! IF YOU KEEP GOING I'LL—

Vil: *abruptly stops* And when did I say you could cum~?!

Epel: *catches his breath again, his dick twitching like crazy* P-Please...

Vil: Please what~? *runs his hands against his sides again* Please stop~? From the look on your face, I don't think you want that anymore~

Epel: Gehehehehehehe Vil~! *whines and giggles*

Vil: Or...Please let you cum~?

Epel: Vil, I swear to god—

Vil: *tickles his stomach once more* Well, which is it~?!

Epel: P-PLEHEHEASE LET ME CUM~! GAHAHAHA~! PLEASE I'M SORRY, I MEAN IT~!

Vil: *gives Epel a satisfactory smile* Very well~ *puts some lotion on his hands and starts getting him off*

Epel: UHN~! VIL~! *is already close to his climax*

Vil: Just let it all out~ *places a kiss on his neck as he strokes him a bit faster*

Epel: GAHAH~! I'M CUMMING~! *climaxes* AAAAAAAHN~!

Vil: *giggles* So what are you not going to do from now on~?

Epel: S-Sneak cupcakes into my room? *pants*

Vil: Precisely~