{Script 62} Happy Birthday Rook {The Most Seasonal Stroll}

Rook: I wasn't expecting you to take me to such a magical place! The lights are astonishing for my eyes to see! How they make the night so bright and whimsical!

Yuu: ....He's not aware and it's just a plain town center with only Christmas lights.... *They deadpan*

Rook: Look how huge this Christmas tree is! The ornaments are literally half the size of my face!

Yuu: It's...just a Christmas tree they put up every year-

Rook: What's the matter Yuu? You've been standing there for a while. Are you already getting sick from this cold weather?

Yuu: No no I'm alright. After all I took you here for you birthday because I figured you want to check out the shops and restaurants. I just don't understand how you're so energized by something like that. You know? The lights? The tree? It's nothing astonishing.

Rook: You shouldn't be feeling like this, you'll get a backache if you keep slouching like that.

Yuu: Yes yes, I am aware.

Rook: For what you said earlier. I'm a curious person discovery new things! I've never been to a place like this! *He smiled*

Yuu: Curiosity? Oh absolutely. I suppose you're right. Then my apologies for sounding like I don't want to be here.

Rook: Non, I wasn't thinking that way to you. I just thought you weren't feeling well, that's all.

Yuu: No it's alright. I'm doing just fine. *They chuckled* But thank you for your concerns.

Rook: *He noticed some slow soothing music coming from one of the small speakers on the ground. Without hesitation he takes Yuu's hand*

Yuu: U-Uh?! Wh-What are you do- GAH! Hey don't pull me like that! What's gotten into you all of a sudden?

Rook: I figured a wonderful place we would set our scene!

Yuu: S-Scene?? What on earth are you talking about? We're not in a play!

Rook: Do you not hear the soothing jazz like music in the background? Sounds so slow and rhythmic. I know a perfect place for it!

Yuu: Y-Yes I hear it but you don't need to pull me around like that! You're making me nervous!

**The two ran to a nice looking gazebo with white Christmas lights hanging around it, along with a bridge leading up to it**

Rook: This! It reminds me of an old romance film! A magical looking gazebo under the moonlight. I must see it closer!

Yuu: R-Rook! I don't think you're suppose to be climbing up- and there he goes...

Yuu: *They sighed* Oh seven we're going to get in trouble....

Security: Hey! You're not suppose to be climbing up there! Just what in the world are you doing?

Yuu: Sir I was trying to tell him but he's in his own little fantasy.

Security: Fantasy or not. He's not suppose to be climbing up there. It's not a jungle gym. I don't want him getting himself hurt.

Rook: Bonjour Monsieur! Pleasant night we're having! Doesn't the moon look nice up there? I can feel the moonlight against my face!

Security: Oh my god he's a weirdo....

Yuu: Yeah..and I go to school with him.

Security: Sir, I don't know what's going on in your head but I need you to come down from there. We don't want you to get hurt.

Rook: If you insist. I have no use of resisting. *He chuckled*

Security: Holy shit this is the first time someone has ever listened to me. Pinch me, am I dead?

Yuu: Yeah he has always fantasize of being in some musical play and speaking about things I have to pretend to understand. Because half the stuff he's said, blanked my mind.

Security: Quite the imagination this man's got.

Yuu: Oh don't I know it.

Rook: Is there anything else you need Monsieur?

Security: ....is this man okay?

Yuu: Yes, strangely..he's completely normal. He's just really happy and excitable. Knowing the fact it's his birthday so I took him here to experience it for himself.

Security: I- uhm...yes. Well...I'll be getting going now. You...take care and happy birthday. *He walked away, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. Trying to figure out what he just witnessed*

Rook: What a nice fellow he is. *He smiled*

Yuu: Yeah be lucky this man's got patience. Otherwise you probably would have been taken aggressively if it wasn't someone like him. But you really need to settle yourself. What he said, you could've gotten hurt. I don't think you want to spend the rest of your birthday in the emergency room.

Rook: I appreciate your concerns my dear. But I'm sure it wasn't high enough for me to injure myself. *He pets their head softly*

Yuu: *They squeak from the sudden pet and looks down*

Rook: Is someone getting a little embarrassed for worrying about me? *He smirked*

Yuu: Sh-Shush! It would be my fault for taking you to a place and you got hurt! Even though it's your actions... *They blushed*

Rook: Awww then I appreciate your concerns for me~ *He picks Yuu and hugs them tightly*

Yuu: Gah! Wasn't expecting you to pick m-me up! Ah! T-Too tight! Now I know how Epel felt-

Rook: *He set them down and held their hand* I'm honored that you planned this for me! It all feels like a live movie. *He walks Yuu over to the small bridge by the gazebo* Do we get a kiss from this romantic moment?

Yuu: Pardon?? Who says this was a date?? .....Fine...but this is a o-one time thing..

Rook: Mm, unless you do have a thing for moi~

Yuu: Hahaha...you're funny. You're lucky you're handsome.

Rook: What was that last part?

Yuu: You heard nothing.

Rook: Could've sworn you said somethi- *He was cut off into a passionate kiss. Just enough for the hunter to feel warmth against his cheeks*

Yuu: *They pull away* If I didn't act fast you would've still be teasing the shit out of me. Did that keep you quiet? *They grin, watching Rook's reaction*

Rook: M-Mhm.. *His mouth was covered with his gloved hands and hides his face in embarrassment*

Yuu: Now you're being cute. *They sighed and pulled him close to them* You may be a pain in the tail but I still love you.

Rook: *He didn't say anything but bury himself again Yuu's chest. Not wanting to make any eye contact or anyone in public to see him in this state*

Yuu: *They laugh* You're already creating so much attention being this adorable. *They smiled brightly and ruffles his hair*

Yuu: Happy birthday Rook. *They rest their head against his*