🔞{Script 47}🔞 Epel's Tickle Revenge [Pt 2] {{Twisted Wonderland Script}}

Epel: You said you hate it so badly but you're not struggling anymore. How come?

Vil: *looks away with a deep blush*

Epel: Is it because you enjoy it?

Vil: Why would I enjoy it?! You're in deep water when you release me.

Epel: Mmmm I figured you wouldn't after that enjoyable moment. You might punish me but you won't. Depending on what the punishment.

Vil: I will take you out for a pedicure which for sure you hate. *smirks*

Epel: *thinks for a moment* Nah, I'll deal with it this time. *pulls his shirt up a little, exposing his stomach* Oh.. *blushes a little*

Vil: What's wrong? Unbearable to see my sexy body~? *chuckles*

Epel: Sh-Shush!

Vil: As someone who's a punisher, you're going soft and subby. If you can't handle it, you can always release me~

Epel: N-Never! I've never seen your body before so I wouldn't know.

Vil: I figured you would see it when we changed in the locker room for gym.

Epel: I don't go around looking at other people's bodies like a weirdo! *blushes deeper then begins to lightly scratch at his ribs*

Vil: *tenses up a little and tries to hold in his laughter* Please not there...oh great sevens not there.

Epel: What here? *tickles his ribs with a grin on his face*

Vil: Ahh!! Yes!! Yes there!!! Shit!!! *laughs and squirms*

Epel: Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!

Vil: Cut it out!! Hahahahah!!!!

Epel: Why? I'm having so much fun? *giggles*

Vil: Yeah having too much fun that is!!

Epel: But I see you're having fun and enjoying this. *smirks*

Vil: I do not enjoy this. Now this is ridiculous, untie this instant.

Epel: Not after I finish my revenge. *laughs*

Vil: Oh you little- Ahhhh! What the hell are you doing?! This feels weird!

Epel: Oh this electric flosser? I figured any person would go crazy with this against their skin. *uses it against the edge of his bellybutton*

Vil: Sh-Shit! It tickles but feels weird at the same time! *tries to hold in his laugh*

Epel: Oh right there~? *chuckles and runs little circles around his bellybutton*

Vil: *arches his back and tries to escape from the restrains* P-Please stop!! I can't take it!! Hahahaha!

Epel: What? Here! *uses it in his belly button*

Vil: AHHH!! *burst into a fit of laughter. Wiggling and kicking like a madman*

Epel: Ooooo, that's the spot huh? Right there?

Vil: YES YES!!! STOP IIIT!!! I CANT TAKE IT!!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!!

Epel: Oh I know where. *grins*

Vil: Oh great sevens no! No no no!

Epel: *goes to his feet* Oh but we need a yes! *turns it on and put it between his toes*