"I can't wait too. Anyways, let me get ready now. See you soon." I dismissed, and after he said bye, I stripped my clothing and hopped into the shower.

I thoroughly washed myself, shaved my body and shampooed my hair. I found myself spending a lot of time exfoliating and taking time to clean my entire body, then stepped out of the shower.

After drying myself, I moisturised my body, slipped on some simple undergarments then pulled some light blue jean shorts on with a grey crop top. I took time to dry and straighten my hair. I wore a light blue bucket hat with gold hoop earrings, then I wore some white sneakers with small white socks.

By the time I had packed my bag and left my room, Drake was already waiting for me downstairs. He looked hot in his jeans with a grey, muscle-hugging t-shirt then the same sneakers as me.

"Wait, why are we wearing the same color themed outfits?" I gasped loudly, and he immediately looked up at me from his phone. He turned it off then got off the stool and walked towards me.

"I have no idea, but you look so gorgeous," his chocolate eyes scanned me with a lip bite.

"Stop, come on. Did you miss me?" I grinned up at him as his large hands went to my waist, moving down my ass.

"I did, too much. I couldn't sleep last night," he murmured lowly whilst gently kissing my neck.

"Liar, you slept like a baby," I giggled as he pulled away to look down at me.

"I'm being romantic, come on. We're going on a date after all," I gaped at his statement.

"A date? You never told me, I'm not even prepared—"

"Of course you are. That's why I didn't tell you babe, I want you to be yourself as much as possible." Drake's brown eyes stared into my blue ones.

"Interesting. Shall we go, I brought a new and empty photography journal book." I held up a light pink and white journal with so many empty sleeves and writing spaces.

"Wow, it's really nice. Did you carry your Literature books as well?" He questioned and I nodded. We were both dedicated students.

"Your beautiful skin is glowing so much today, what's up?" He smirked while stroking my cheek.

"Oh nothing, just my skincare routine, and a certain guy," I tilted my head playfully as he hummed.

"This other guy?" He encouraged me to continue.

"Yeah, we've been together for some time now, and I find him really handsome and sweet." I bit my lip gently.

"Interesting. Care to introduce me to this guy one day? So I can ask him a few questions?" I laughed heartily at his remark.

"Sure. The only problem is that, he's right here, holding me," I whispered lightly as I tiptoed to wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

"Wow. I think I saw him then, he told me that he wants to kiss you," Drake replied smoothly, his orbs staring intently at me.

"Is that so? Well, in that case, I can't really say no." I giggled slightly as he brought his lips onto mine, kissing me ever so gently, my tongue moving across his lip and soon enough, we were having an intense tongue to tongue.

"PDA alert," we both pulled away at the voice of none other than Alison. We blushed lightly and I buried my face in his chest.

"Sorry about that," he said nonchalantly, with a hint of politeness.

"You two are absolutely adorable together, perfectly suited." My mother came up behind her as they both headed to the kitchen. Drake gave both of them a greeting, then we were on our way to the date destination.