CHAPTER 77

London.
KK's show was about to start.
For the past two days, .y/n had been busy with rehearsals and meetings with KK's designer.
She had been so focused on grasping onto new resources that she did not notice her name had flipped Korea upside down; even at this moment, the recording between Bangchan and Seolhyun was still headlining all news websites.
As a result,
SHE suffered a huge blow and their reputation was especially affected.

But, who could they blame tho?

Whenever y/n had time, she would chat with Jungkook on the phone. But, never once did Jungkook tell her about the entertaining things that were happening back in Korea.

Because of the recording being exposed, all the paparazzi Seolhyun hired ended up being dismissed.
But,
...this didn't mean y/n was free from danger; there was still the clingy HR reporter...

"Are you nervous? Take a deep breath. Keep calm.." just before the show was to start, Nayeon said to y/n as she checked how she was feeling.
Y/n looked at the chaotic backstage and remained calm, "I am just in disbelief." "This time, no one is trying to steal the finale, no one is here to tear me apart; the stage is all mine for me to bring glory to the models of Asia... it's.. suspicious.."
"You can't believe that Seolhyun hasn't got something planned?"  Nayeon revealed a huge smile, " don't worry love, Right now she must too worried for her own life , how would she have time to deal with you?"
"What do you mean?"
Nayeon did not respond, but smirked meaningfully.

Of course,
she also did not tell her,
that for the sake of witnessing every single beautiful angle of hers during her most dazzling moment, someone once again left behind all their work and flew all the way to see her.

... This person was currently sitting in the audience ...

Seeing Nayeon did not respond, y/n did not ask further. She knew she would find out sooner or later.
"Well.Bangchan is still making a phone call outside. I'll go check on him, the show is about to start."
Nayeon was worried y/n would continue to question her, so she decided excuse herself.

However,
at this time,
Bangchan mood was angry and complex.
"It is the agency's decision for you to leave y/n. As long as you are still a manager working for SH Entertainment, you have to listen to the agency's instructions!" on the other side of the phone, Minho was firm. "Of course, you have the choice to leave SHE, but y/n is still a model of SH Entertainment, so we will naturally organize a new manager for her. There is no need for you anymore."
Bangchan couldn't comprehend Minho's actions.
...He couldn't believe that Seolhyun was actually dismissing him of his role as y/n's manager...
" The agency is one big team, but as a model of SH, when has y/n ever obeyed Seolhyun's orders?, don't forget, without SH Entertainment, there is no you and there would be no god damn y/n!" Minho's words were loud and clear with a sense of pride and ridicule.
After hearing Minho's words, Bangchan's lips curved upwards in mockery. His mood was a lot better than earlier, "Minho, are you really so dumb? The position of so called Artists Director , that you are so smug about was also a role I rejected before Seolhyun gave it to you. So what rights I have is not your business.  And I think instead of being delutional about my or y)n's identity being depends on SH... you should learn how to be a man! ... There is no one that can replace me. With my qualifications and the amount of company's secrets I know, even if Seolhyun was to choose to get rid of me , it won't favour you all."
After speaking, Bangchan hung up the phone. He had no intention of following Seolhyun's orders.
However,
Nayeon had overheard his entire conversation, "umm...the show has started, do you want to watch it?"
"Of course, this is y/n's appearance on an international runway.. I won't miss it!."
Bangchan and Nayeon smiled at each other before turning around to head back inside the church.
But, the moment Bangchan was about to leave, he noticed 1 American man and 1 American woman squatting on the steps smoking.
This wasn't originally something to take note of, but Bangchan vaguely heard y/n's name coming from their mouths.
"How much money did you get from them?"
"Those Asians were quite generous. I only told Gaby half of the real amount and he quickly agreed to give that Asian model a push on the runway today."
Gaby!
Bangchan remembered this was the name of the male model that would be walking the runway with y/n.
"They want to push y/n on the runway?"
A complicated expression appeared on Bangchan's face.
"If y/n was to fall over on the international runway, her international career may possibly be over.."