CHAPTER 89

Under the bright lighting,
Y/n turned her head and glanced at her husband..
This almighty king of the entertainment industry,
her man, was currently scanning her up and down with a look of admiration.

Y/n looked at Jungkook curiously. Just as she was about to question him, he spoke up first, "I have good news related to you..."
"Huh?" Y/n looked at him questioningly as she bit her bottom lip.
"The world-class designer CN has sent us an invite. They want you to attend the launch event for their new product," Jungkook explained, " not many people have the ability to attract the attention of world-class designers. Within Asia, you are now one of those few..."

"Cloud Nine" Y/n was shocked, "How is this possible?"
"A while ago, I sent your information to the US to go in the running for 'The Most Beautiful Legs in the World' and Claude Nine was very fascinated by you," Jungkook grabbed two glasses of champagne from a passing waiter and passed one to y/n, "It's a shame we just missed out on The Victoria's Secret event."
"We still have next year..." Y/n comforted. "No matter what changes happen in the future, who's to say I won't appear on the Victoria's Secret runway next year?"
Jungkook reached out his hand and stroked her hair as he said in a gentle voice, "You've only taken 4 months to achieve all this, you're already more than amazing."
"When will we be heading for the event?"
"The 18th. I'll go with you. I'll always help you battle the world."
The edge of y/n's eyes suddenly reddened with emotions as she held onto the champagne with one hand and grabbed Jungkook hand with the other.

While no one noticed, she intertwined her fingers with his.

"Hey, Junior Sister, the song you sang with Hwasa at the awards ceremony was really nice. Could you sing it again?" everyone started to get hyped up as they requested y/n to perform.

However...
she wasn't a singer...
With so many famous singers on the scene...
y/n didn't want to embarrass herself.

"I only sang it for fun," y/n replied.
"It doesn't matter. Hyunwoo isn't an actor either, but he often guest stars on shows, haha!"
"Yes that's right Junior Sister, hurry, go on."

Y/n looked at Jungkook helplessly as she pinched his hand gesturing for him to help her.

However, Jungkook slide away his hand and said, "Mhmm Go ahead."
Y/n lifted her head and looked around.
Suddenly,
an idea came to mind.

She grabbed Jungkook's hand again and dragged him towards the stage.
"Wow...Is President Jeon going to sing?"
"I wonder how President sounds like when he sings."
"Why are you even asking?"
"I know right. Would you believe it if I told you our President could outdo all the best actors if he decided to act?"

[He truly can...]

Jungkook was dragged onto the stage by y/n while the crowd quickly gathered around.
Y/n held onto a microphone and handed Jungkook the other one as she looked at him seriously, trying to determine he is willing to sing with her, "If you really don't want to, then forget about it...but apart from understanding your habits, I don't know what other hobbies you have and what else you are capable of..."
Jungkook lifted his eyebrows, "What I am and aren't capable of, isn't there plenty of information outside about it?"
"You know as well as I do how truthful the information in the outside world is."
"Do you really want to sing with me?"
Y/n nodded her head, satisfying his pride. Jungkook did not say anything. He simply grabbed the microphone from y/n hand and placed it to one side. He then looked over at the guitarist, "Pass me the guitar."
The man quickly handed over his guitar.
Jungkook held the guitar in his hands and looked at y/n, "There are too many people, I don't want to sing. However...I can be a part of your singing.
"Why?"
"I don't sing in front of anyone, baby. When we get home...I'll sing to you all night," Jungkook chuckled before reminding here, "Let's get started."