CHAPTER 18

Jungkook looked at her seriously with his ink-like eyes,
"In this industry, my options are endless, I can have whatever I want. The only thing I can't find...is a pure heart."
"Then...let's try hard and work towards the same goal - let's walk the same path and live the same life," y/n replied seriously. "I really never thought, President Jeon- who is sitting high up above everyone else in the entertainment industry - isn't after a fun and carefree lifestyle , have you never wanted that?"
"When a woman asks a question like this, there is no need to answer...all a man needs to do...is ." After speaking, Jungkook laid down a kiss, a passionate kiss indeed makes a lover forget all their worries. That night, embraced by Jungkook's hug, y/n slept extremely sweetly.
...
Compared to y/n's , Sehun's day was definitely not going well. He was in a predicament due to y/n's request for Jiyun to leave AT Entertainment. Jiyun not only had his child in her stomach, in her hands she also had evidence of his bad deeds - he couldn't offend either woman.
Full of uncertainty, he drove back to his home. Upon seeing his lover sitting sadly on the sofa, his heart sank.
"Sehun..." Jiyun cried as she flew into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. "What should I do? Does this mean I can't be a model anymore?"
"Jiyun...how about you go overseas temporarily to take care of your pregnancy? After our baby is born, you can return. When that time comes, I promise, I will do what I have done before - I'll make you famous again."
After hearing his words, Jiyun froze in realization, "You're asking me to go overseas?  Sehun, are you planning to sacrifice me? Let me tell you one thing , I'm not as stupid as y/n to believe your words. Plus..., don't forget, my stomach still contains your child. I've already been your lover for so many years, do you really think you can just kick me aside like this?"
"That..that's not what I meant..."
", think carefully, who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Do you love y/n?"
"Of course I love you, only you!" Sehun responded painfully, "But, y/n set out conditions: if you don't leave AT, she won't marry me."
"Even if you marry her, you aren't guaranteed everything the Min family owns!" She reasoned. "The Min family doesn't care about y)n. Even if she was to return to the household, how much would she be able to inherit?  do you really want to put all your eggs in the one basket, to find in the end you've gained nothing? Stay with me, at least you have me and our child...the three of us can build a future together, isn't that what you want ?..All I need is one word from you and I can go directly to the hospital to organize an abortion. I'll leave  ATand never appear in front of you again."
HE didn't respond as he stood blankly in place.
Seeing no response, Jiyun immediately picked up her phone to ring her assistant, "Help me make an appointment at the hospital, I want to have an abortion..."
"What the hell are you doing?!" Sehun swiped the phone out of her hand, "Don't be so stupid, did I say I wouldn't be choosing you?"
Upon hearing his words, Jiyun's face lit up, "Does that mean, you choose me?"
"I love you the most and yet you want to have an abortion, how could you such thing? All these years, I've been protecting you, have you not realized?" Sehun ended up settling on a decision - he decided to end things with y/n. just like Jiyun said there was no guarantee for the future; he couldn't give up on Jiyun and his child over an illusion.
"I knew it, you've always treated me the best." Jiyun broke into tears of joy as she gave Sehun a big hug. "I will definitely give birth to your child and make your sisters and mother happy."
". Don't go online too much and don't listen to the insults online. News like this, will pass. Top Ten Model Awards...this award, is more focused on a model's professionalism, so we shouldn't give up on our goals."
"I will listen to you, however, there is one thing you must listen to me!" Jiyun pulled Sehun onto the sofa next to her. "Continue to freeze y/ns jobs. Look at how arrogant she is right now. All because she secured a deal, she thinks she's all that and even tried to go against the company."
"But..."
"AT can live without HER. If we want to find a model, it's not hard," Jiyun stated. "However, we also can't let her go. If she's given the chance, she will definitely seek revenge on us. We will hold on to her and freeze her, after three years is up, she will be so old she won't be able to make a comeback."
"But...at present, y/n has a lot of people cheering for her and her feedback is really good."
"Doesn't that make things easier? Let's wait till she returns ...find her a corporate client, a brand that's low-end and disgusting, so her image declines."
Sehun looked at Jiyun, he knew what she suggested was a bit extreme, but.. he just simply nodded, "I'll do as you say..."
"Plus, all companies that want to work with her, we will reply to them saying y/n doesn't want to work with them."
This time his decision came from his heart, he would end things with y/n. Just like Jiyun had said, he had to prevent y/n from becoming famous and finding a chance to revenge against them. So...from now on he could only continue to step all over her.
...