CHAPTER 99

sir- (*゚ー゚*)ノ

sir- (*゚ー゚*)ノ

Right now y/n was filming the scene where she was to give birth.
As one of the last few climactic scenes, y/n was well prepared.
Even when she had to toss and turn in a pool of blood; even when the production crew were beginning to feel disgusted; she did not make a single complaint.

After she finished her scene,
she was so mentally exhausted, she almost fainted.
Dong-wook quickly called for a doctor and stabilized her emotions.
Lucian was so shocked, he almost ran off to beg Jungkook for forgiveness.

[ Everyone Fear double bunny!
(〒‿〒) ]

"Y/nshi, you.... oh lord!..If Boss found out that I didn't take good care of you, he would fire me for sure."
"You are an assistant that I hired, it has nothing to do with him, Don't worry," y/n laughed as she sat in her seat.
"How could you laugh? Another piece of news has started about you-"
Y/n received her phone from her.
After scanning over it quickly, she handed it back, "You don't need to worry about stuff like this."
"Huh?"
"Aren't arrogant heiresses easy to deal with?"
"So?"
"My husband loves dealing with those who bring humiliation upon themselves, because it doesn't take much energy." After speaking, y/n stood up and headed for the change room; it was time to prepare for the next scene.

.... Chang Hana has posted a article that says she and Jungkook were lovers and to get married but y/n came in between them...

Not long after,
Jungkook gave y/n a phone call.
As she picked up the phone, her emotions remained calm.
" Tch...I thought you would be at least a little jealous Mrs Jeon~" Jungkook whined playfully.
" Oh?..I'm sorry lemme just-" y)n cleared her throat a bit  "Mr Jeon. Please hurry up and clean the problem you've caused!" Y/n said in a serious tone.
Jungkook's lips chuckled slightly as an amused look appeared in his eyes, "I thought...the Min Family would have something else up their sleeves."
Y/n's smile froze on her face.
Suddenly, she felt her heart had gotten a little heavy, "I've never intended on returning to the Min Family. But, if they don't know how to control themselves, I'm not going to sit back and let them attack me."
"Who would dare to attack you? Hmm?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice. After speaking, he hung up the phone. Because at this moment, he was already waving to y/n from a short distance away.

Late at night,
inside the hotel bathroom.
Jungkook held onto y/n as they lay inside the bathtub; planting kisses on her back affectionately.

...As y/n had rolled on the floor quite a few times during the birth scene today, her back was left with slight scratches...

As he looked at her injuries, Jungkook's eyes darkened, "You got injured."
"Where?" Y/n did not feel any pain. "It must be a small scratch."
Jungkook rested his chin on her shoulder and said in a deep voice, "From now on, don't allow yourself to get even small scratches."
"Uh huh...What are you planning to do about the incident with Chang heiress?" Y/n leaned back against Jungkook , enjoying the curves of his perfect body.
"Huhh matters like this doesn't worth our attention. "
Hearing Jungkook's words, y/n couldn't help but laugh, "Anyhow,  Mark made a phone call..." Jungkook's eyes darkened a few shades, "She could have simply continued living her life as a rich heiress, yet she decided to challenge people in the entertainment industry.  If someone tries to hurt you or tries to ruin our relationship...I definitely won't let them off!"
As she listened to Jungkook oath-like words, y/n eyes fell into a daze..."how did I so lucky to have you Jungkook.."