CHAPTER 44

The next morning, as soon as Jiyun looked around in office she realized she had forgotten Sehun birthday...
"Sehun, I've been unwell the past few days, so...I haven't prepared a present for you," she said as she hung on to his shoulder . Sehun grabbed onto her right hand and responded forgivingly, "I know, it's hard for you to be pregnant, but tonight, you need to make up for it..."
His ambiguous words passed through her ear. Jiyun smiled shyly as she nodded, "OK..."she decided she'd cancel the meeting with Mr. Cho and spend the night with Sehun.
" do you think...amongst these presents, there would be one from y/n?"

In reality, Sehun had already questioned this.
...
  In previous years, she had always prepared a present for him wholeheartedly; but he always ended up spending the night beside Jiyun making y/n wait all night by herself.
...
"Let me have a look..." Jiyun was determined to humiliate y/n as she searched through the presents, however, she was disappointed to find nothing, "Seems that bitch has learnt to behave. But Sehun, it's been a while since we've had a meal with the staff. How about we...call her to join us for lunch?"
Sehun understood her intention as he furrowed his brows.
In the end, he nodded in agreement, "You give her a phone call then."
Jiyun gave a girly smile before grabbing the phone from his pocket and ringing y/n's number.
"Y/n, today is Sehun's birthday. We are having a staff lunch, will you come?" Jiyun asked with the attitude of a winner; she felt proud that she was using Sehun's phone to call her.
" y/n is busy. She is currently filming something for TQ..." Nayeon's voice responded from the other side of the phone.
"Is she busy or is she not brave enough to attend?"
"Miss Choi, y/n does not have the time to attend so-and-so's birthday. You don't have any work, but her schedule is full."
Nayeon sneered as she hung up the phone.
......

Night at Golden Hotel.
Sehun had blacked out from drinking too much, so after placing him on the bed she started unbuttoning his shirt.
At this time, she received a phone call from Mr. Cho, "Mr. Cho, didn't we agree tonight was canceled?"
"Do you still want Creative Century's contract or not? I am in room 3009..."
She helped Sehun settle into bed before catching the lift to the 30th floor.

..... However, she never expected, Sehun would wake up in the middle of the night.....

Realizing Jiyun wasn't in the room, he immediately sat up and rang her phone; she didn't pick up.
He ended up questioning the reception desk and checking with the monitoring room; afraid that Jiyun may have gotten in danger.

But, after the hotel showed him the security footage, he realized Jiyun had gone to the 30th floor and snuck into room 09.
"Mr. Oh, do you want us to send someone with you?" the security guards asked.
"No, it's OK," Sehun's face looked sick. Although he hadn't witnessed it himself, he could already guess what was going on.
Everyone looked at Sehun in sympathy. The feeling of humiliation tore his heart apart painfully.
"Mr. Oh, are you OK?"
His face was pale and his legs were weak.
However, he maintained his calm attitude as he stepped out of the monitoring room and boarded the lift to the 30th floor.
He didn't know when he ended up knocking on the door of room ,09. He pretended to be a staff member...until the door opened and Jiyun stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a man's shirt. Clearly not his.
Upon seeing her, he slapped her square across the face like a lion releasing its anger making her fell to the ground.

...Meanwhile, at this time, the man that was sharing the bed with her was lying sideways on the bed; sound asleep...

"No.. Sehun.. Sehun..., don't offend him, you can't offend him," Jiyun held onto his and pushed him out of the room before closing the door.
"Don't touch me!!." Sehun pushed her away.
His tall figure quickly disappeared at the end of the red-carpeted hallway.

...Jiyun collapsed; her eyes contained a sense of fear as she trembled...

A while later, the room door opened and Mr. Cho stepped out to help her back in the room as he convinced her, "What do you need a man like that for? You will be leaving AT soon and you will be receiving a Top Ten Model Award. It doesn't matter if your relationship is destroyed at this point..."
"But, he holds important evidence against me..."
" If he exposes it, it won't be beneficial for him either. If he is smart enough, he will stay quiet!" Mr. Cho sneered.
.....