CHAPTER 71

"wha-... C-CEO of J-JJK..?" the representative from LM was stunned as he pointed at Jungkook and stuttered.
"How is this possible?"
Director Lim also saw the scene in front of him and was in a moment of disbelief.  "Dear God!..Nothing was more pleasantly surprising yet terrifying at the same time!"
"Pr…President Jeon, how are you?" the representative immediately bowed respectfully at Jungkook. Even Director Lim had to show a bit of modesty around him.
"No need to be polite," Jungkook said coolly as he adjusted his suit jacket.
"So…you…" LM’s representative couldn’t believe that Tangning had managed to bring Jeon Jungkook here, so he had to reconfirm.
"I heard that y/n needed help, so I specifically made some time to come here. Will it take long?" Jungkook asked calmly without clarifying his relationship with y/n.
"It won’t take too long, not at all…who would of thought that President Jeon is willing to make a guest appearance here for a friend," the representative responded excitedly.
"Only for y/n," Jungkook had a piercing gaze as he gave a simple reply.
The representative was stunned; he never expected Jungkook to be so straightforward.
His imagination started going wild, thinking of all the possibilities, but then a brief sentence from Jungkook set him straight.
"She is a rare talent, I couldn’t think of a reason to reject her." he declared; not allowing anyone to think otherwise. "Also, I hope that me being here on set will be a secret."
"Of course, ofcourse, no problems President Jeon!" the representative immediately did an 'OK' gesture as he rushed around to get a confidentiality agreement signed; they couldn't afford to offend Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He simply lifted his head and gazed into the distance at y/n. Their eyes met for a good few seconds..

LM's representative originally wanted to ask Jungkook if he was aware of what was required for the shoot. But just the thought of him being here to help, even if he was to randomly act, they wouldn't have any objections. So the representative turned to Director Lim and asked, "So...can we get started?"
"Oh yes yes!, but...does President Jeon know..."
"Let's just started," Jungkook didn't want to waste any more time. He knew as well as y/n what today's shoot consisted of.
__The shoot would be made up of 3 parts: proposal, wedding and post-marriage__

Director Lim did a welcoming gesture. He originally wanted to ask whether Jungkook needed to do a test run, but because the man in front of him was Jeon Jungkook, he did not have the courage to question him.He could only let them film first and see how things turned out.

"Director Lim, pinch me, I want to see if I'm dreaming. It's Jeon Jungkook...The CEO of JJKE has actually come to take part in our commercial. How great would it be if we used this for publicity?"
Director Lim turned to look at the representative. He also felt extremely honored. After all, how many people had ever filmed a commercial with Jeon Jungkook?
" Even I am feeling like I am currently on cloud nine. Look at the others, they are so surprised their jaws are about to drop off. One thing is crystal clear, y/n can't be underestimated." After speaking, Director Lim turned to the two people standing in front of the camera, "y/n, you and President can warm up to each other first. We will start shooting after a 10-minute break."
Y/n looked at Jungkook; at the man dressed in a black suit, collars neatly ironed with a tall and built figure. This exceptionally handsome man was steadily walking towards her as her heart melted into a mess.

...Even though the scene in front of her was fake and the script was fake...as long as the person was real, that's all that mattered...

"President Jeon, I really wasn't confident you'd agree."
Jungkook watched as y/n's dress and hair fluttered in the wind. He approached her and gently swept her hair behind her ear,
"Other's wouldn't be able to invite me. Only you have that much power. You are my weakness."
"Didn't you say you'd propose to me and allow me to experience the romance I deserve? So I want you to be in this comercial with me.."
"Do I have to do as you say??"
Y/n's lips curved upwards. Backed by the beautiful scenery, she revealed a slight smile.
Jungkook could no longer resist the urge to touch her, so he immediately turned to the director and said with a serious expression, "No need to wait 10 minutes. Let's get started, I have a meeting later."
"O-OK, let's start then." Director Lim quickly nodded as he prepared.