CHAPTER 28

Inside the kitchen,
Jungkook had already rolled up his sleeves and was busy preparing dinner. At this time, y/n had just finished washing up and was wearing his shirt as she slowly approached him from behind and gave him a hug, "gguk.…"
"It’s greasy and smoky in here, go wait for me outside," said Jungkook focused on the fish in his hands.
" You’re so nice to me, I’m starting to get scared," y/n said as she leaned in closer to his back, "You know that when it comes to relationships, I don’t have a sense of security. I’m afraid, one day, you will abandon me and go away as well.…"
"Then tell me, are you going to just stand there and watch me leave? If that day ever comes, the y/n that is so ambitious with her career, won’t she have the courage to hold on to me? I also need to be coaxed sometimes baby.…"
Hearing Jungkook’s last sentence, y/n smiled cheekily as she grabbed one of his hands and forced herself between his arms. She then slowly undid the top two buttons of his shirt to faintly reveal his chest muscles, before placing her head inside his shirt.
"You are really distracting me from cooking Mrs Jeon," Jungkook let out a laugh.
At this her ice cold lips pressed firmly on his chest, "Are you referring to…this?"
Jungkook calmly washed his fishy hands under the sink before wrapping his arms tightly around y/n, "Are you planning to give me dessert before dinner?"
Y/n's finger drew circles inside Jungkook's shirt,as answered with a question "Am I sweet enough for you?"
Jungkook stopped breathing as he pulled her closer and then lifted her chin and passionately placed his lips on hers, "I'll need to have a taste to see how sweet you are darling...."

Jungkook loved how y/n had so many different sides to her when it came to moments like this - it was so different to her usual gentleness. Sometimes she was enchanting; sometimes she was out of control; sometimes she would let herself loose. No matter how she acted, the result was the same - it always made him want her more, to keep her to himself forever.
.
Their dancing tongues were mixed with ambiguous breaths - dinner had become a lot more satisfying. Jungkook's hand brushed against y/n's legs.
This reminded him…it was about time to give her the other surprise he had been preparing...
.

By the time dinner was ready to be served, 2 hours had passed. Upon seeing the feast before her, the word surprise was not enough to describe how Nayeon was feeling…never would she have expected, the famous CEO of JJK, The Big Boss of the Entertainment Industry, was so thoughtful - no wonder strong woman like y/n was so willingly obedient towards him.
"Thank you Big Boss, for this reward!"
"Control your plans of wanting to auction this food off, Yeon," y/n couldn’t hold back her laughter as she giggled.
"How did you know I was thinking that?" Nayeon rubbed against y/n’s arm. "By the way, what were you and Big Boss doing in the kitchen for 2 hours?"
"Hurry and eat. After dinner we have something important to do," Jungkook quickly changed the subject seeing his little y/n's face turning red.
"What do you have planned?" Y)n asked at the news.
"You will know when the time comes…" Jungkook brushed his hand through her hair lovingly.
.
Nayeon and Stella were having goosebumps; from their observation, no one else in this world could make y/n so obedient and full of admiration.
.

However, the biggest surprise of the night, was yet to come…After dinner Jungkook lead y)n to the living area of the manor. When they arrived, there were already a few American men sitting inside waiting for them.
Y/n did not understand what Jungkook wanted to do, but she didn't questioned him. Jungkook gently comforted her, "No need to be nervous."
Not long after, the American man in charge stepped forward and started chatting to Jungkook. It was at this time that y/n heard their conversation and finally understood what was going on – Jungkook wanted to purchase insurance for her legs.

It wasn’t unusual for famous people to insure parts of their body, but…they mostly did it to create attention, so y/n quickly grabbed onto Jungkook's hand, "Jungkook…I don’t-"
"Don’t overthink it. Your legs need protecting because they are the most beautiful legs I’ve ever seen in my life..…"
"But…" y/n was still unsure.
"Listen to me," Jungkook nudged her towards the valuer. "You never let me do anything for you. Are you going to deny me the right to buy you insurance as well? let me do this..."
Y/n couldn’t refuse at his hopeful tone.
Even though her legs were beautiful, at the moment she wasn’t very famous, so she assumed the cost wouldn’t be too high. With this in mind, y/n gave up resisting and let the valuer do his job.
However…before the valuer could give a quote, Jungkook stepped in to say, "No matter what the final estimated value is, I want to increase the insured amount by ten times."