CHAPTER 37

"Congratulations Jiyun! As you are one of the award winners, you have also been invited to the 'Model Elections Bright Night Gala'. There will be famous artists from all different companies attending and plenty of fashion resources; you need to make the most of this opportunity. There are also rumors going around that there will be a special guest on the night. Of course, y/n is also invited...but..." Lexi held up y/n's invitation letter in front of Sehun and Jiyun and tore it in half, "...she shouldn't dream of going."
"Lex, do you think this is a good idea?" Sehun was sitting on the table.
"I don't know anything...On the night of the ball, if the organizers ask, we will just say y/n is putting on a front and deliberately didn't show up. She was only AT guard dog once, even if she transforms from a low-class breed to a high-class one, she is still - just a dog," Lexi looked at the two firmly and sinisterly.
After Lexi left the room with a victorious expression, silence fell between Sehun and Jiyun.
Finally Sehun spoke up, "Jiyun, don't you think the judges of the Top Ten Model Awards are a bit strange?"
Jiyun froze as an uneasy look swept across her face. Holding back her uneasiness, she replied, "Did y/n say something to you?"
"Don't throw the focus onto y/n, everytime something happens to you. All I'm asking is, did you do anything behind the scenes with the judges?" Sehun looked at Jiyun with a disheartened expression. He lifted her jaw and looked straight into her eyes, "The darkness in this industry, do you think I'm not more familiar with it than you? For you...I almost involved my mother. If you betray me...then our relationship.is.over."
"Sehun, I'm also surprised I got an award," Jiyun forced herself to remain calm and act like she normally did.
"Don't let me find out you've done something dirty. For you, I've gotten to this point with y/n; don't you dare stab me in the back."
"I still have your child in my stomach, as if I would do anything reckless."
The child was Jiyun's ultimate guarantee. He analyzed Jiyun for a while. In the end, he decided to trust her, "Fine, fine, I trust you."

........If God wanted to destroy a person, he would first make them do crazy things, and right now, Jiyun was amongst this craziness......

As Jiyun was notified to receive an award, changes were made to AT upcoming jobs. Sehun gathered all the company's higher-ups for a meeting. He told them about the incident where y/n threatened Lexi with canceling her contract; he wanted them to give up on y/n and focus on Jiyun, as well as support newcomers. Upon finding out y/n would leave sooner or later, the higher-ups had no choice but to accept Sehun's suggestion.

At this time, y/n was still shooting the ISN commercial. After work was done, Nayeon quickly approached her with a jacket and covered her up, "Now your work is done, do you want to return to AT to discuss the TQ contract with him?"
"Let's not talk about TQ for now," y/n replied. She was certain, now that Jiyun was to receive an award, there was no way AT would be lenient towards her. At the same time, AT higher-ups were focused on profits; TQ posed too much of a risk. If she was to present it now, it would definitely be rejected straight away.
"Y/n, during this time, you have to be careful. Lexi and the other two are now working together to go against you; it's hard to tell what they would do behind your back."  Nayeon helped her remove her makeup and change into her own clothing. She then escorted her out of the studio as she interacted with the fans waiting outside.
"I just need to stay out of their way before the awards ceremony..." y/n smiled.
"Should we find evidence of Jiyun bribing the judges?"
"Nayeon, it's not beneficial for us to offend the judges. It's probably what Jiyun wants us to do, as it's so easy to burn ourselves by doing that. Let's not risk it. We already have her life and death in our hands, we don't need to do anything extra," y/n had thought everything over carefully. Since Jiyun was brave enough to do something like this, she was definitely prepared.
"Where should we go now?"
"To JJK...let's pick Jungkook up from work," y/n lifted her twinkling eyes. Since she had finished work now, all she wanted to do was be a wife.
.....Nayeon smiled slightly; the relationship between y/n and Big Boss were improving day by day and she couldn't help but feel happy for her.....