CHAPTER 67

9:30am.
The entire photography team had arrived at the shooting location; it was in the middle of the woods.
Giant trees with dark brown foliage towered above them as the place gave off a desolate vibe. White snow covered every inch of the floor and not too far away, lay a frozen lake.
In the distance, buildings designed in the iconic Moscow-style architecture could be seen.
The team temporarily set up a change room for y/n. But, after receiving the sponsored clothing prepared by the stylist, Nayeon immediately went to look for Chan and the photographer, "Aren't we shooting an advertisement for the clothes? In this coastal city with freezing winds and a temperature of -3 degrees, do you expect y/n to wear a sleeveless dress?"
"This issue's theme is 'A Snow Wonderland'. Not only will y/n be required to wear minimal clothing, she will also need to walk barefoot across the frozen lake." The photographer roared at her, "So many other models have experienced similar shoots, why is it your model has so many problems!!I'm seriously suspecting whether she is a professional model!....This is entirely necessary for creating the effect that we want to achieve. If y/n feels that she can't do it, then she is welcome to give STO a call."
"You!-" Nayeon choked in anger. All she could do was turn to Bangchan. Of course, Chan's expression wasn't impressed either; his eyes were dark and suspicious.
"If I find out you are deliberately toying with y/n after receiving benefits from someone...I will make it impossible for you to continue in the photography industry."
After hearing Bangchan's warning, the photographer's expression looked a little awkward and shaken.
However, he remained calm, "Don't try to slander me. I've been a photographer for so many years, yet I've never met a model that's as difficult as this y/n. If you want to shoot then shoot, if not, then leave!"
"Of course we will shoot." Y/n's voice appeared from behind them.
"Y/n..." Chan reached out his hand to stop her, but she simply slide it away.
"But I want to ask the photographer how many years he's been in the industry?"
"7 years." the photographer scoffed.
"Well, I've been a model for 9," y/n smiled as she endured the cold, "In this industry, I've seen many dirty methods used; some even life-threatening. I don't believe I'm the most difficult model you've had to work with, but I do understand some of your reasoning tho. As for your decision on the shoot today, if you say it is the best way to shoot it, I will believe you. But, I hope you remember, I am not one to cause trouble, but, I am a vengeful person...Since we can't come to a mutual agreement, then we can only deal with it professionally. We will do as you say."
Y/n had a cold personality to begin with, but with the addition of her glare as she said these words, a bitter coldness pierced through the photographer's bones.
After seeing y/n's expression, the photographer's previously imposing manner had now subsided.
"Nayeon, give me the clothes."
"B-but y/n..." Nayeon was a little hesitant.
Y/n took clothes from her hand looked at her with a reassuring smile.
..

Jungkook's car was parked not too far away.
Seeing them arguing, he immediately gave Nayeon a phone call.
While y/n was getting changed, Nayeon quickly scurried over to find Jungkook and boarded his car.
"What's happening there?"
Nayeon explained the entire situation in detail with a worried expression. While she was at it, she threw in a few good words for Bangchan, just in case Big Boss released his anger on everyone, "Bangchan is actually a  good and responsible manager, he woke up early this morning to scope out the location and tried make sure everything is comfortable for y/n but the team..."
"Tell y/n I don't want her to do the shoot."
Nayeon got out of the car and relayed his message to y/n.
But y/n get Nayeon to reply on her behalf, "Do you want me to run away irresponsibly?"
...She was a model, she had to follow arrangements, it was reasonable. If she just ran off like this, she wouldn't be able to handle the consequences...
After receiving her reply, Jungkook gave y/n a phone call, "You can go ahead with the shoot y/n...but after this is all over, the photography team should look forward to being unemployed and you can't stop me."
Jungkook was angry; y/n could tell from his tone of voice.
To her, he never spoke harshly, however, to others, he was Jeon Jungkook. The Big Boss everyone knew of.
"..Ok."
Y/n put down her phone.
At this time,
Bangchan who was standing behind  took a peak, the caller ID was '0819'. "So, in your phone, this man is a simple 4 digit number, y)n.."
...Of course, he had no idea, 0819 was y/n and Jungkook's wedding date....
"What? Is he worried?"
"Very worried," y/n nodded as she smiled helplessly, "I really hope he's not nearby. Or else, after I get changed and step out of here, I'm afraid he'll be so angry he'd come here raging."