CHAPTER 105

乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

Elder Jeon also came to watch y/n on set.
In the end he gave a humm,"Indeed she has potential."

...On the surface,
the old man seemed to be making things difficult for y/n, but in reality, he couldn't deny that she was his granddaughter-in-law.
He was allowed to bully her, but it didn't mean other's could. He was a typical Jeon Family member...

The next day,
Y/n looked a little pale.
Seeing this, the old man decided to have a nap.

Y/n took this opportunity to also lie on the table for a little while before stumbling out to the set with the old man to watch others film.

~•~

"Everyone has their own strengths when it comes to acting. Sometimes, even a small character could make or break an entire film," the old man explained to the people around him.

In reality,
he was actually saying this to y/n.
As a result, y/n carefully watched each person act and took note of everything worthy of learning from.
~•~
Soon the words about y/n being
"forced to be a 'VIP''s assistant" reach the Media.

As a result of that,
the next morning,
the production crew began to receive phone calls from the media asking if y/n was being bullied and if an investor had done something indecent  with her. The media called repeatedly,
trying to confirm this information.

Joon-Ho had no choice but to brush them off by saying there was no such thing happening.
However,
this did not prevent members of the crew from leaking information.

Information like photos of y/n washing cooking for the old man.

...this time,
the rumors once again spread like wildfire! In fact, people started to say that Jungkook knew of this and it had affected his marriage with y/n...

After seeing the news,
Elder Jeon sat down with Joon-Ho and sighed, "This Eun-Woo hasn't learned a thing!"

Yes. Cha Eun-Woo scheme this time with ruthless ways because the role y/n has was supposed to be go his girlfriend, who got the second female lead role instead.

...y/n has warned the couple after their small cheep trick; corruptting the car y/n was to use in a scene; yet looks like they aren't smart enough to take the given chance...

He thought, by leaking information to the media, everyone would assume the information came from y/n. And then she would be replaced.

Or so he thought...

¥~¥

"Elder Jeon, what do you think of this matter?"
"We can't let him stay," Elder Jeon replied straightforwardly as he waved his fan.
"Why don't you reveal your identity?"
"No yet.." Elder Jeon held him back. "Let him play his game until the end before we give him a huge faceslap. If we defeat him so quickly, it's too easy on him. Until then find someone to replace him. The candidate can have an attitude, but can't have bad intentions."
"Yes, I understand,"  Joon-Ho replied.