CHAPTER 53

"Married? Who did you marry?"
Jiyun appeared to have heard an extremely amusing joke. She pointed recklessly at y/n, "  I know better you than anyone how in love with Sehun you are. For the sake of Sehun, you were stupid enough to substitute me and support me.  Married? And to someone else? As if..haha"
Y/n sat comfortably in her chair as she crossed her arms on top of the table in front of her, "Jiyun.. Jiyun.. All along, you assumed I stayed at AT because I still had feelings for Sehun, but  did you ever see me fight for him? "
Jiyun: "....."
" Don't tell me you haven't realised
.... you've become an ant that anyone can step on. Do you think I still have the need to lie to you?" After speaking, y/n leaned back in her chair. At this moment, there was a knock on the door.
Nayeon walked over to open the door. A hotel staff walked in with dinner, "Madam, your husband has asked us to prepare this for you, please enjoy. Y/n looked at the food in front of her and smiled, "Thank you."
Hearing the staff call her madam, Jiyun was halfway to believing y/n's words, however, she couldn't figure out who she could have married.
"Who is your husband?"
She questioned y/n in a tense voice.
"Have a guess."
Jiyun lowered her head and carefully thought about which man had the most contact with y/n recently.
.....from the time at the Crown's Star Show, there was one man that stood up for her; at the airport in the US, this same man made an appearance under the excitement of Lexi; at the Bright Night Gala, y/n was wearing matching couple-style clothes with one particular man; when she was accused of creating hype by taking a photo with this man, he stepped in heroically and helped her deal with Lexi; as for this time, with the bed-climbing scandal, JJK's insisted on sticking up for y/n even under the disapproval of netizens....

...All this was not hard to piece together

It was just that no one made the connection between the two....

...because the man was the CEO of JJK Entertainment. JEON JUNGKOOK!...

Jiyun's expression turned unpleasant, her thoughts were in a mess. She couldn't accept that while she was stealing Sehun, y/n had gotten married to the Big Boss of entertainment industry.

  Just as she was about to speak, the room door once again opened.
This time,
however,
the person to enter the room was not a member of the staff, but the man that was supposed to be resting at home,
Jeon Jungkook.

He had a dignified aura that made others intimidated as he took strong and steady steps into the room; it was like he was born to be high and mighty.
However, all this did not compare to the look in his eyes which seemed to steal one's soul.
Under Jiyun's stunned gaze, he approached y/n from behind, reached out his hand, grabbed her chin and gently placed a kiss on her lips.
This kiss from the back made the couple appear extremely intimate as he speak "You still haven't finished talking? I've already been waiting a while.."
"I'm currently helping Miss Choi Jiyun refresh her memory." Y/n grabbed on to Jungkook's arm and pulled him down to sit beside her.

Jiyun felt like something was stuck in her throat as she started swallowing nervously.
Meanwhile, her arms couldn't help but tremble.
...she had been humiliating y/n for preparing her wedding dress, but what about herself? She was the most stupid person in the world. So stupid that she ended up placing her enemy on the Queen's throne...

"The truth hurts." Jungkook swept his piercing eyes across Jiyun, "You know something? Rather than being a model, I think there's a career that is better suited to you."
"Pr...President... Jeon-"
"A mistress."
Y/n pinched the back of his hand, gesturing him to stop joking. Jungkook tilted his head towards his wife and placed his hand on the back of her chair, looking ahead again like a silent warning.
'This woman is mine; she is someone I will protect and love with all my heart.'
Y/n continued to enjoy the look on Jiyun's face; she couldn't tell if it was a look of sadness, remorse or shame, so she casually asked, "Are you still proud of stealing Sehun?"