CHAPTER 33

Amongst the darkness, Jiyun and the others couldn't see Jungkook  at all.All they could do was stand around with faces full of resentment as they used all types of insults to complain about y/n. From his hidden position, Jungkook watched their helpless expressions as the corners of his mouth slightly curved up.
_How dare they insult his wife...if he hadn't heard, it wouldn't have mattered…but since he heard it...then_

…luck must not be on their side.....

Jungkook picked up his phone and made a call to Mark, "Help me find out which agency Oh Lexi works for."
"Yes, president!" Mark answered swiftly.

Before leaving the US, he definitely needed to leave something behind for this woman. After all, she had done so much to y/n, including tricking her into coming all the way here to be Jiyun's stepping stone. He thought about it, what he was about to do was after y/n had already won her battle against them, so it wouldn't be considered as interfering in her business, right?
..

Amongst the bright and colorful celebration dinner, y/n maintained her smile as she mixed with the guests and reporters. As she didn't want Jungkook to wait too long, she said she wasn't feeling well as an excuse and left the dinner midway, taking Stella and Nayeon with her.
After walking out of the main entrance of the hotel, y)n successfully spotted Jungkook amidst the darkness.This man, who was the center of attention, always seemed to disregard his own identity and wait for her amongst various hidden corners.

Stella and Nayeon didn't want to be third and fourth wheels...so they took their own taxi back to the manor, leaving y/n on her own to board her husband's car.

Jungkook watched as y/n approached. Seeing her shoulders were still exposed, he quickly removed his suit jacket and placed it on her, "Didn't you think of asking Nayeon to prepare a jacket for you when you left the manor this morning?"
"If I had asked herto prepare one, would I still have had the chance to wear this jacket that contains your warmth?" Y/n smiled, before continuing, "President Jeon's jacket can't simply be worn by anyone."
Jungkook was completely defeated by her loving words as he caringly held onto her icy cold hands and helped her into the car, "Let's go home…"
Upon returning to the manor, the whole place had been transformed. The bedroom was covered with fresh flowers and fragrant candles were lit throughout the entire house.
Jungkook hugged y/n from behind as he placed a kiss on her back, "This is to celebrate you returning with glory…..you like it?"  Y/n nodded, her heart feeling the warm it never felt,"These past few days, you haven't had a proper night's rest. Since we finally had a day off…" – her voice sounded a little choked up as she thought how tired he must have been yet Jungkook prepared all this for her– "…why didn't you get some rest? We will be flying home tomorrow. After that, you will be busy again and won't be able to rest…"
"If you feel guilty, then why don't you give me a massage..hmm?"
Y/n looked around as she enjoyed the fragrance. She grabbed onto his arm removing his upper clothes And slowly pushed Jungkook onto the bed.
Then, with the essential oils , she poured some into her hand and gently pressed against Jungkook's back.
Jungkook's body had always been worth mentioning, as it had always been built and firm, however, because of the demanding work he had been doing over the past few days, his muscles had become extra tense. Y/n  was a bit upset; ever since marrying Jungkook it seemed she hadn't spent much time taking care of his health.
"I will reflect on this…" y/n reminded herself.
"Huh?" Jungkook , who didn't know what she wanted to reflect on, made a questioning sound.
"I will take good care of you…"
Ever since the incident with Sehun, y/n had learned to cherish everything she had; she had already lost too much, she wasn't going to let anyone snatch anything else from her, especially not Jungkook.
Hearing her words, Jungkook turned around and pulled her close to his chest, "From what I see, I think you need to be taken care of more darling, but…..when it comes to reflecting, you really need to do some reflecting. Baby.I want you."
Y/n looked at him, her eyes were clear and sincere, "What a coincidenc me too but.. you need to slow down…"y/n whispered the last part as Jungkook chuckled at her shyness.