CHAPTER 95

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Not long after,
Seoul entered into night.

Jungkook returned home to find y/n looking through the script of 'Stupid'.

"Stop looking at it...you can already recite the entire thing," Jungkook grabbed the script from her hand, "Let your eyes have a rest."
"Seeing the storm that's brewing and all the battles you have to face, how could I just sit around and not do anything?" Y/n asked as she leaned into Jungkook's embrace. "I think I've found a new goal in life."
"What is it?"
"To be useful to you. I've always wanted to do something to help you relieve your pressure. And now, my chance arrived." Y/n shook the script in her hand and smiled.
"Even if it means you need to give up on your modeling career?" Jungkook looked at her in seriousness. "If you start filming, it means you agree to give up on the Autumn/Winter Fashion Week."
"No big deal. I can still aim for the Victoria's Secret Show next year," y/n comforted. "Most importantly, I honestly do love this female lead. If it is my destiny, then I won't avoid it."

...As soon as Jungkook saw y/n's smile, all that troubled him, suddenly faded away...After all, the ones that were suffering were others...

"Sorry, I've been a little selfish," Jungkook suddenly said.
Y/n was shocked. This was the first ever time Jungkook put himself first, if anything y/n wanted to thank him for giving her a chance to help him.
So, she sat herself up and hooked her arms around Jungkook's neck, "don't say that, you and me are one, your happiness is mine happiness Jungkook."

.... she wasn't going to allow anyone to hurt him. This was the determination of a husband-protecting wife....

Now that JJKE and y/n stood on the moral high ground, FLC had no choice but to endure the insults.
"They sure are shameless. Before, when you were being attacked, FLC refused to say a single word to help you. Now that the tables have turned, they've finally come out from hiding!" Nayeon complained as she saw the live broadcast of their interview. "They even have the audacity to say that Shin-Hye will resume filming!...
Oh by the way y/n, what's happening with the Autumn/Winter Fashion Week? Why did you get me to cancel all your interviews?" Nayeon suddenly thought of y/n's earlier instructions, "Also, why are you still looking through the script for 'Stupid'? I swear you can say it word-to-word- but what's the point of looking at it? that despicable woman will still continue to partake in the film!!"
"How would you know that?" Y/n asked back with a deeper meaning.
"Are you saying...Boss has the intention to change actors? But, her parts are almost finished."
"Yeon... just place your attention back on reading the news" y/n did not reveal anything else.
Yeon shrugged her shoulders in confusion before she grabbed her phone and continued to watch the live interview.

°•"I will try my best to show my gratitude towards JJK Entertainment's trust." After one simple sentence, Shin-Hye handed the microphone back to the representative.
But, the reporters took this opportunity to throw out some difficult questions.
"Did FL Company request for this interview after discussions with them? How come JJKE haven't expressed their thoughts at all?...
Shin-Hye was so adamant on refusing to film. Now that the situation has changed, she suddenly wants to go back. How feeble..."
Shin-Hye's originally pale face turned even more pale. She received the microphone again and replied, "Because no one is more suited to the female lead than I am!"
"Are you trying to say that no one else can do it?"
"I'm saying that I am perfectly suited."
Shin-Hye words were firm and full of confidence, rendering the reporters completely speechless. •°