CHAPTER 92

(ノ~‿~)ノ

(ノ~‿~)ノ

The next day.
Jungkook was getting changed in the walk-in wardrobe when Mark made a phone call.

He called to report that Joo-hyuk was once again stirring up trouble. On his personal social media page, he posted up a bold poem about the sexual pleasures between a man and a woman.

...As Jungkook had taken over the search rankings the day before with his suggestive post, Joo-hyuk decided to make his own suggestion that he and y/n had already taken things to the next level...

Jungkook did not say anything. He put on his grey checkered suit jacket and stepped out of the wardrobe to remind y/n who was cooking breakfast, "You don't have anything scheduled today, so there's no need for you to leave the house."
"Are you tying to hide the poem from me?" Y/n asked in a soft voice without looking away from what she was doing.
Jungkook stopped in his track for a second before saying "I'm just afraid, with all the mess that's happening outside, you will be accidentally hurt."
Y/n handed a glass of milk to him and nodded her head, "I'll stay at home and watch movies."
"Don't look at the discussions online."
"I can practically imagine what they would say. There's no difference whether I look at it or not, gguk."

By doing this,
Joo-hyuk had forcefully exploited her. Even if this incident was to pass,
it would leave a stain on her name. Because she couldn't deny that a large majority of people didn't actually care about the truth....
They simply followed the crowd....
joined in with the complaints.

After getting in the car,
Jungkook instructed Mark, "Head to the press release."
Afterwards, he pulled out his phone and gave Father Nam a phone call.
His voice was stable without a trace of worry, "Either your son disappears or Star King will disappear."

Father Nam had only just found out what his bastard son had done and understood that he had offended Jeon Jungkook quite badly.
So, he wasn't surprised to receive a phone call like this.
"President Jeo-"
"And. If he steps out and says one more word, then both he and Star King will disappear together."

Father Nam shook with fear.
Just as he was about to say something, Jungkook had already hung up the phone.

Jungkook immediately picked up his laptop, wrote out an official statement and sent it to Taeil.
: "Step one: Warn Star King."
"Step two: Release the statement."
"Step three: Hold a press conference at 3pm and present the video evidence."
"Step four: Another warning, but this time, it's a warning to the outside world and the media. Before the day ends, I want them to clean up everything on the surface."
As for himself, he was going to do what he needed to do.

Taeil didn't dare to delay. He immediately ordered the legal team to contact Star King, warning them that if they didn't control Nam Joo-hyuk, JJKE would have no choice but to take on coercive measures.

With that news internet went wild,
"JJKE has made a move, they've already sent out a legal notice to Star King."
"I have a feeling this Joo-hyuk has something wrong with his head. Does he think everyone's stupid?"
"From what I see, this is merely two men fighting over a woman, how childish!"
"Poor y/n.. she is being insulted by all the passersby who have no idea about the truth, and no matter what she'll do she'll still be in trouble."
"That true. If she steps out to explain, they will scold her; if she doesn't step out to explain, they will still scold her. She's in a pretty difficult position."
"I'm still determined to support our
(y/n)kook. President Jeon isn't stupid; if y/n really did do something to betray him, he would have sent her away a long time ago."
"President Jeon!...when will you step out to speak for our y/n?."