CHAPTER 34

As y/n's status wasn't the same as before,Jungkook could no longer be seen entering the airport with y/n.
Even though the temperature was hot, y/n wrapped herself up tightly.
However, before she stepped out of the car, Jungkook gently patted her on the head as he spoke, "There are a lot of fans at the airport, if they see us together it will cause you trouble; I will wait for you in the first class cabin. You are currently on the rise, you can't have any scandals."
Y/n lifted her head to look at Jungkook with an apologetic look in her eyes.
In reality, she was his wife, but they could never be seen in the public together; sometimes they even had to act like complete strangers. But, she also understood, Jungkook didn't want her hard-earned achievements to go to waste.
Thinking of this, y/n gave a reassuring smile as she held onto Jungkook's hand, "Wait for me.Wait until I am on the same level as you. I will personally announce to the world that we are husband and wife; a married couple."
Jungkook wrapped his hand around her neck as he pulled her in for a kiss. His eyes twinkled like a vast sea of stars, "You should get going..."Jungkook really wanted to keep y/n hidden away in his home, that way only he could come in contact with her beauty, only for himself.
However, y/n was born for the runway; her superstar aura couldn't be denied. So, sending y/n to the top was his mission and aim in life...

Y/n stepped out of the Lincoln Limo, changed into another luxury car and headed to the airport with Stella and Nayeon.
....Because the Oriental Trend was a big hit, there was no way the airport would be as peaceful as when y/n first arrived, so Jungkook organized for 4 bodyguards to follow her....
"Ahhh...it's y/n!!..."
"Y/n!!"
"Y/n!!"

The screams of the people coming from inside the airport could already be heard from the sidewalk outside.
Y/n unconsciously started walking faster. Deep down she sighed with the thought, "how could these people have such good eyesight? "
She wrapped herself up so tightly, yet they still recognized her.
"Y/n, things have really changed," Nayeon sighed behind her. "You have the option of taking the VIP entry to avoid the fans, do you want to do that?"
"Of course not," y/n immediately rejected the option. "If I can't even handle this, how many fans would be disappointed? My fans are supporting my career, I'm not going to avoid them," y/n decided to hold her head high as she headed into the airport. Upon seeing her, fans and reporters all flocked to her side. Jungkook's bodyguards quickly formed a human barrier and escorted her pass the security checks into the waiting area.
"Y/n!!...can we get your autograph?"
"Y/n!!, we really like you, you need to keep going..."
"Y/n!!, you are always welcome to come back to the US."
Y/n maintained her smile. When she came across smaller groups of people, she would generously give them an autograph. After entering the terminal, she took multiple photos with fans. Eventually, Stella had to intercept and regretfully turn them away by telling them y/n hadn't had much rest lately because of work, hopefully they could understand.
While sitting in the terminal, y)n glanced around for Jungkook. Finally, in the middle of the seating area, she spotted him sitting peacefully with sunglasses on as he flipped through the latest issue of Moon Shine. The old American lady next to him noticed the magazine in his hands and smiled as she asked, "Young man, after you're finished with that, may I take a look? This magazine has been very popular lately, I haven't been able to buy it anywhere."
Jungkook nodded gently, "Of course."
Y/n sat two rows behind Jungkook and stared at his handsome back. She really wanted to ask him how he felt holding onto his wife's magazine. In reality,...Jungkook had the choice to sit in the VIP lounge and wait, but in order to accompany her...
Her eyes welled up as she pulled out her phone and typed a few words, "Your back looks good."
Jungkook handed the magazine in his hands to the old lady and took a look at his phone. The corners of his mouth curved up as he replied, "After we return home, get Mark to change the person holding your hand in the front cover to me. There won't be zero mentions anymore, whats say.?"
"You can't do that President Jeon! If you do that, then no one will notice me anymore."
The amazing smile appeared on Jungkook's lips as a thought crossed his mind; he wanted to enlarge y/n's solo photo in the magazine and hang it all over their bedroom.
"I really want to turn around and look at you..."
Seeing those words, y/n's heart ached. At this time, the airport announced their flight was ready for boarding. Y/n stood up and walked to the front. Following closely behind, Jungkook also got up and walked behind her. Like this...he wouldn't need to turn around to look at her.