CHAPTER 24

Jiyun watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Sehun suspiciously,"What is all this? Didn’t you say First Class was sold out? Was y/n’s ticket booked by the agency?"
"I also don’t know what’s happening!" Sehun responded frustratedly.
"I’m so pissed!" Jiyun had planned to make y/n watch her and Sehun being affectionate, who would have thought, she would end up going to First Class.

Y/n also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, she realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.
"Y/n, that jerk and tramp won’t also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see, there were no other passengers, so Nayeon was a little worried.
"Miss, you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Miss y/n from resting, Mr. Jeon has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin, no other passengers will be allowed in," the air-hostess explained to Nayeon.
After hearing from the air-hostess, Nayeon held onto her head - it felt like it was about to explode...
"Y/n! I'm so happy for you!"
Stella had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening,
out from the plane’s private bathroom, stepped a respectable man in a brown suit. He had a calm expression on his extremely handsome face. A beautiful dark mole under his lower lip ,which resembled a sparkling black diamond.

'......Dear god…this was the CEO of JJK Entertainment! A Legend in the Entertainment Industry!....'

Stella was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see The Jeon Jungkook under these circumstances.
What confused her even more, was y/n’s reaction upon seeing Jungkook; there was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead she was pleasantly surprised, "Mr. Jeon, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"
"Mrs. Jeon, it seems you don’t want to see me?" Jungkook casually took her bag out of her hands, like a gentleman.
"It’s not that , I’m just a little shocked…President Jeon seems to be good at finding different ways to place himself before me," Jungkook affectionately hooked her arms around his as they entered a small room and closed the door.
"They- ...wh-… h--" Stella felt her brain had disconnected. At this moment, it was completely blank.
"Y/n mustn’t have officially introduced him to you?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows towards her, "The CEO of JJK Entertainment, the big boss of the Entertainment Industry, is y/n’s husband. When I first found out, I was even more shocked than you."
"Wha-.…when did they get married?" Stella questioned.
"On the day that y/n was to marry that jerk, Oh Sehun...  Y)n found out he and Jiyun were cheating behind her back. Y/n suffered a heavy blow, so…she married herself off. Now it’s clear to see, she married the right person. However, their marriage was rushed and secret, no one knows about it." Speaking up to this point, Nayeon decided to remind Stella of a few things.
"Since y/n let you know about this without holding back, it must mean she acknowledges your skills. As you can see, although y/n has married big boss, she has never considered relying solely on him - all along, she has been depending on her own ability. Stella, y/n is a gem, sooner or later she will be standing at the pinnacle of the modeling world, so…you should be able to distinguish between what you should and shouldn’t do."
Stella sighed..
Y/n had given her the sweetest candy by allowing her to know her secret, but at the same time, she had given her a slap across the face in advance – even if y/n did not rely on Jungkook, Jungkook was still her husband. No husband like him would watch their wife being bullied. So, there was no way she dare going to betray y/n.
..A thought suddenly crossed Stella's mind...
Nayeon could relate…
" you must be thinking; the jerk and tramp outside are freaking stupid, don't you?" Nayeon rolled her eyes, "You know how everytime Jiyun pulls the 'don’t fight with me, you are no match for me' look? I am so tempted to tell her how much of an idiot she is!"
Stella nodded her head in agreement. This was exactly how she felt right now, in fact, she felt this with passion!
.....How many more surprises did y/n have hidden that was yet to be revealed? Just like that, she married Jeon Jungkook.....
Because of Jungkook's presence, Stella and Nayeon felt they were exceptionally tinier than usual. Stella even needed to find a peaceful corner to sit down and process everything she had just witnessed.
.
Inside the private room. Y/n and Jungkook lay in eachothets embrace . She had never expected, Jungkook would wrap himself up to be delivered right into her hands.
"Are you surprised?" Jungkook asked as he gently touched y/n's back.
"So much." Y/n was in deep thought, but her heart felt extremely warm because she knew how busy Jungkook was, "gguk, you didn't have to do this, I can take care of myself."
"We are newlyweds, we shouldn't be separated...plus, I like giving you surprises. And the way you called me just now...I like it even more, can you say it again?" Jungkook hooked his hand under her jaw as he made his request.
"Gguk..." y/n repeated. With this, his kiss landed passionately on her lips.
"I also like to kiss you..."
It was easy to lose one's breath on board a plane, so, it wasn't long before Jungkook released y/n and embraced her in his arms, "now sleep. Once you arrive in the US, you will be very busy."
"What about you? Are you going there just to accompany me?" Y/n asked as she turned her head towards Jungkook.
"If only...JJK has many subsidiaries in the States, even if I was to simply inspect each one, it would take me a week." In reality, the most important thing was to purchase insurance for.  Y/N's legs, "I have property in the US. If you can manage to think of an excuse to come live with me, that would be ideal..."
"Over at AT, I'm afraid things are a bit difficult. Sehun's older sister, is relatively sinister," y/n replied. "Even though my relationship with her was pretty good before, in the end, she is still his sister. If Sehun was to ask, she would sell me out to become a backdrop for Jiyun."
"But, you don't appear to be afraid at all..." Jungkook had faith in his little wife.
"Because I am no longer the y/n that allowed others to bully her. Plus, I have you now," y/n replied calmly, showing a sense of confidence.
"If not for ,we are on board the plane right now...I would kiss you until you can no longer breathe," Jungkook tried to maintain his patience as he held back his urge to kiss her. Instead, he embraced her tightly as he enjoyed the unique fragrance emanating from her body.
.
Meanwhile, Jiyun's assistant was trying to find out what y/n was doing in First Class, however, he was blocked by the air-hostess and ended up being stuck on the outside - without any chance of entering.
.
After a 12-hour long flight, the plane finally landed at 9am local time. Sehun's older sister, Oh Lexi , was waiting at arrivals. Upon seeing them, she excitedly gave them all a hug - even y/n.
Even though his sister had an oriental-looking face, she was tall like a westerner. The clothes on her body were all limited designs - the only ones in the world!
Unfortunately, she had one fault, which was her common look, otherwise, she could have pursued a career as an entertainer. Her only saving grace was that she had a good eye for talent; although her artists weren't extremely famous, they were still very influential in the western market.
During the time that y/n and Sehun were together, yln had only seen Lexi twice. Yln did not like women that controlled others and Lexi was extremely controlling.
"Y/n, I have already heard about what happened between you and Sehun and I have already scolded him, but...you should keep work and personal relations separate. It's not right for you to cause trouble at work for your own personal gain," Lexi critiqued y/n  in front of everyone - obviously trying to establish a hierarchy of power.
"This time, for Moon Shine Magazine's shoot, give me some face; listen to their requests and don't make things difficult for Sehun, OK?"
After hearing her words, Nayeon's heart filled with anger...... Does she think, by schemingly bringing y/n here, y/n is now in her territory and she can make her suffer as she pleases?....
Y/n remained calm. She just looked at Lexi and smiled slightly. She did not lose her temper or agree to anything. Her reaction made it hard for Lexi to tell what plans she had running through her mind.

The team headed towards the exit of the airport, while at the same time, Jungkook and a few higher-ups from one of his American subsidiary companies were exiting the arrivals hall.
Upon seeing Jungkook, Lexi appeared to have spotted a superstar as she chased after him on her high heeled shoes. He was indeed too famous. Just like a born ruler, he was even more eye-catching than any celebrity...
"President Jeon ... president Jeon..."
Upon hearing her calls, JK turned around to see Sehun's team approaching him.
However his gaze was focused on y/n as they conversed through their eyes. Y/n understood the look in Jungkook's eyes, he wanted her to find a chance to move to his house so she could stay by his side.
Y/n smiled understandingly: she would try her best.
Stella and Nayeon knew why Jungkook had turned around.
They also knew Lexi would be stopped at least 2 meters away from him ...
Of course, after turning around and seeing y/n, Jungkook pretended not to notice Lexi and directly boarded the  Limousine that was waiting for him...
All Lexi could do was watch from a distance as he left.
Although she did not get the chance to go up close to her idol, she was still extremely excited, "I never expected I would run into Jeon Jungkook here, he is so handsome!"
Stella reacted on the inside.' There's another thing you would have never expected: the person you were bullying just now, is Jeon Jungkook's wife.'
Y/n maintained her composure as she gently put on her sunglasses like nothing had just happened. At the same time, Lexi returned to the imposing manner of a top manager as she spoke to the three of them, "y/n, since you just arrived in the US, go get some rest and adjust to the time difference. The driver will take you to the hotel. Sehun, Jiyun and I have a family dinner to attend. You three, take care of yourselves."
In other words Lexi had already accepted Jiyun as her sister-in-law.
To someone like y/n, who was in a foreign land, without much resources and no connections to the media, it was easy for her to be at a disadvantage. Lexi obviously wanted y/n to be at a loss.

However, there was one thing she had forgotten. 3 years ago, y/n had appeared in a few big American commercials. Although she hadn't reached the pinnacle of her career, she wasn't completely alone.
"I haven't been to the US for a long time, I will go visit some old friends. In fact, I might stay with them while I'm here, you can cancel the hotel room," y/n responded calmly.
"That's fine, but, when we contact you to come on set, you better be on time," Lexi nodded in approval.
During the entire time, Jiyun remained silent, soaking in the joy of how Lexi was treating y/n.
But, no matter how much Lexi disliked Jiyun, for the sake of her younger brother, she held back a little.

Jiyun completely believed this was the break she'd been looking for.
Meanwhile, Lexi did have the intention to help Jiyun...but did she really think it would be that easy?
After dealing with y/n, Lexi left the airport with Sehun and Jiyun. After they left, y/n phoned Jungkook, "Gguk...have you gone far?"
"What do you think?" Jungkook had already instructed his driver to wait in a hidden location; he knew y/n would find a way to get away from the others. He was right.
Y/n smiled to herself and waited quietly. In less than a minute, a Lincoln Limousine pulled up in front of her. The driver opened the door for her politely and welcomed her onboard in English.
Y/n boarded the car with Nayeon and Stella.
However, neither of them had the courage to look at him directly...
...because only in front of y/n would Jungkook reveal his rare gentleness, whereas, in front of everyone else, he was cold like ice.
"Are you bothered by the shoot with Moon Shine?" Jungkook asked as he handed her a glass of red wine and gently brushed his hand through her long dark hair.
"Those three are in the same boat, they will definitely create trouble for me. It wouldn't be unexpected for me to be replaced or even realize I've come in vain. I'm currently preparing myself mentally."
"That Oh Lexi is bullying our y/n because she is unfamiliar here and has no fans!" Neyeon complained angrily.
"Who told you I am unfamiliar here?" Y/n asked  with a deeper meaning.
.
.
.