CHAPTER 68

The moment Jungkook made an appearance, the photographer was filled with excitement.
However, this excitement slowly transformed into fear.
Judging by the scene in front of them, it was clear y/n and Jungkook did not have a simple relationship
"I'm feeling much better..." y/n told the frantic Jungkook as she felt warmer, "Thank you, Jungkook."
Seeing a bit of color had returned to y/n's cheek, Jungkook finally took a step back as he said, "I was passing by and saw you doing a photo shoot. How could you be standing barefoot on a frozen lake in such cold weather, y/n?"
Y/n stared at him frozen before realizing he wanted to make them pay. So, she smiled, " well.. its something a model must indure..."
"Is it?" Jungkook asked y)n with a deeper meaning. He then turned to look at the photographer and said calmly, "What type of scene are you trying to create? Since I have some free time and have come across y)n, I might as well stay and pay her a visit."
The photographer's face paled.
"What? Why are you looking down? You weren't like this a moment ago when you were talking to y/n," Jungkook asked in a deep voice, "What? Are you afraid now? Oh you didn't know y/n and me know each other personally huh?. Did you?"
"I.no...y-yes, I didn't know. I really didn't know," the photographer felt like his tongue had been frozen; none of his words came out complete.
"Is that why you thought you were allowed to bully her?" Jungkook voice intensified in a cold and powerful tone. "What you said? You were shooting? But all I saw was. y/n in a summer dress.. standing barefoot..on the frozen.lake."
"President J-Jeon...I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't k-know-" the photographer desperately tried to explain himself.
"Then let's continue the shoot! Shall we?" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed cutting him off before turning to look at Nayeon.
Nayeon immediately responded by bringing two chairs over and placing them behind y/n and Jungkook so they could sit down. "It's been a while since I've witnessed an outdoor shoot like this actually. Now, continue."
The photographer took a quick glance at y)n. He wanted to tell Jungkook, Y/n had already decided to walk out and before he arrived, they were actually being torn apart by this issue. However, at this time, Jungkook added, " Do.not. look at her...I really enjoyed When the photographers demonstrate. Go on."
With this, everyone's expressions looked uneasy.
The photographer's face turned more pale...
"B-But..P-President Jeon...it's...too cold.how-"
"Even y/n wasn't afraid of the cold, how could a man like you be afraid?" Jungkook's words were blunt and his tone was cold.
It was impossible to retaliate against him.
Not only that, it was obvious to tell, as he said these words he was suppressing his anger.
Everyone could tell, Jungkook was here only for y/n.
The photographer was well aware of the situation.
If he tried to retaliate, then he may have to face unemployment for the rest of his life. So all he could do was agree.

Everyone watched as the photographer stripped off his clothes, leaving only a pair of boxers; he was too afraid to even wear a hat. Amongst the howling wind, he stepped out onto the icy cold lake.
However, a moment later, the photographer was so cold, he wanted to sprint back onto land. At this moment, Jungkook warned, "Don't you dare move. The photo hasn't been taken yet."
The photographer froze in place.
Even though the soles of his feet were in pain, he did not dare to turn back.
At this time, Jungkook suddenly asked a question.
No one dared to look at him, but just hearing his question was enough to terrify everyone: "Who ruined y/n's clothes?"
: "....."
hearing no answer Jungkook raised his voice just enough so every one Hear him clear and speak in deadly cold voice. "Who.Was.It!?"
Everyone present trembled in fear as the stylists looked at each other. It was obvious if he was to ask again...everyone will be in deep trouble. In the end, they all pointed out one person as the culprit.
..A stylish woman in her early 30's.looked down in fear...
But, Jungkook did not intend to let her go as he ordered, "All of you. Who have any water around you. Pour it on her right now, or else...be prepared to face the consequences for your own."

...Anyone that's bullied or ridiculed y/n, did they expect him to let them go?
If they were lucky and he did not see y/n being humiliated with his own eyes, he may have let y/n endure it on her own.
But
Since he witnessed it with his own eyes, he was going to deal with them personally...