CHAPTER 66

Jungkook had told Mark, early that morning , to use the most subtle methods to contact all companies in related industries.
-He declared that anywhere where JJKE was involved, Emma Black must not be hired; preventing her from taking even half a step into the entertainment industry.-
Without her high wages and special treatment, Jungkook wanted to see how she was to continue being evil and prideful.
...

The next morning, Chan drove y/n to SH Entertainment for a meeting.
Just as they were about to head into the meeting room, they heard a crisp cry, "y/n."
Y/n lifted her head to see a light blue figure heading her way.
As a model, this person was naturally tall; she just didn't have long legs like y/n. As for her face, she had clear-cut features with a well-defined jaw. Her slightly blue pupils made her appear charming like a foreigner.
It was Park Soo-Joo!
Simply looking at her walking posture, one could not see through her personality, but hearing her tone of voice, it seemed she was quite a friendly person.
"Hi," y/n greeted, nodding her head.
"Are you here for a meeting?"
"Yep," y/n obviously found it hard to withstand her sociable personality.
"In that case, fighting! I've seen your shows, you're amazing y/n!"
Y)n smiled without making any more responses as Bangchan pushed open the meeting room door and said, "Let's go, we are going to be late."

SooJoo watched as y/n entered the meeting room, she had a deep look in her eyes. At this time, her assistant gave a grunt of ridicule before speaking, "This new A-Grade model doesn't know how to measure her own position. Out of all the models in SH only Hyoni Kang is the only one that doesn't need to bow down to you. Who does this y/n think she is?"
"Watch what you say," SooJoo warned her assistant softly.
"Emma's resignation was obviously planned by y/n, Bangchan and President Kim."
SooJoo did not respond. "Isn't y/n going to Moscow for her magazine shoot? I was familiar with the photography team often used by STO: they had previously shot a big commercial together."
It was fine that y/n didn't bow down to her, but  since all along it had only been her and Hyoni that fought for resources. "How dare y/n appear out of nowhere and take the best manager ?"
...

"I know you don't like to socialize, but the way you acted in front of her just then, was too cold," Chan said as he pulled out the chair for y/n to sit on. Although he knew y)n had a reserved personality, SooJoo status was at a level where others had to show some respect to.
Y/n lifted her head and looked at him. She spoke with a sense of ridicule, "If I'm friendly to her, does that mean she will forget that I caused her to lose her manager? Are you confident that she hasn't put the blame on me?"
"You should forget your pride y/n..." Bangchan responded seriously.
"My pride is already long forgotten."
Chan was stuck for words as he helplessly shook his head, "You entered SH in such a high-profile way, plus you are currently very popular y/n. You are the biggest competitor for SooJoo and Hyoni, that's why we need to be careful."
Put simply..
she was standing in more and more people's way.
Since the industry was full of both open and hidden rivalry, she should at least try and make her opponents hold back a little when throwing their attacks.
As they sat in the meeting room, both Bangchan and y/n were surprised to find, Seolhyun had invited Minho to join in on the meeting.
Seolhyun knew Minho and y/n had gone up against each other previously. She didn't care about what happened in the past, but from now on, she wasn't going to let y/n to be schemed against by her own people.
"Minho, everything related to y/n isn't just Chan's problem. As the Artists Director, you also hold some responsibility. If anything happens to y/n, you will go down with her.. I hope you understand that."
Minho frowned but still nodded at her, "I understand President."
After y/n and Minho left, she looked at Minho and tried to resolve the issue between them, "I know Chan has left a huge impact on you. I hope you can let go of the past. I still need you."
Minho looked at Seolhyun. He wasn't sure how sincere she was, so he tested her, "I want to know who the person backing y/n is. What kind of fearful power does he possess?"
"Power?" Seolhyun shook her head and laughed. "What power do you think y/n has apart from the Min family's power? If she was so powerful, would she require the help of SH to help her slowly advance? He has no such power."
Minho and Seolhyun's thoughts were the same. But, he was still suspicious, "If that's the case, then why did you allow y)n to remain in a relationship?"
"What's so bad about it? When the time is right, we could even use it to divert the public's attention from a scandal. I can't guarantee everything for SH will always be smooth sailing."
As expected
...Seolhyun wasn't so kind-hearted...
"Have you seen the man?"
"No. But, I don't think it's someone that can be revealed. Y/n is extremely secretive, so I tried to look into it myself...however, I still have not figured anything out."
Minho looked at her , his eyes contained a sense of ridicule.