CHAPTER 101

⁽( ˊᵕˋ )⁾

⁽( ˊᵕˋ )⁾

Somewhere around the world..

In a luxurious penthouse.

A handsome Korean man come home after a busy day at work.
After greating his wife lovingly,
he sat down calmly looking for his country's latest news.
But,
As he saw the news about Min family he was really angry and disappointed.
"I can't believe they'll do something so evil just to protect their image!!"
His girlfriend was in kitchen, as soon as she heard her love's angry voice she asked him concerned."what happened honey?"
"They have hurt her enough, why can't they just leave her alone!?...she doesn't deserve all this pain Ah-Reumah..."
She came by his side and saw the news about her youngest sister-in-law, it upsets Jin Ah-Reum just as much as it did to her husband.
"Our y/n is really strong honey, these people can't bring her down."
"I know but I was supposed be there for my little one; protect her, support her and look at me... I'm sitting here comfortably in my home because of her and she's suffering all the hate of our so called family!.. I thought atleast grandfather cared for her- I.. I was so wrong Ah-Reum I shouldn't have left my little sakura alone... I'm worst brother.."
"Don't say that honey..I know how much you love y/n. Yes. we shouldn't have left her there for our sake..but we can make it right again, its still not late.."
"You are right...its still not late."

And that moment..
The oldest Min son wasn't thinking about his life...
He was just a big brother worried for his little sister..
Min Nam-Koong was really missing his little sakura..

And he made a decision..
But,
just as he was just about to work on that he received a phone call from someone familiar.
"I don't wan-"
"Mr Min. Wait a minute please.. Chairman wanted to talk to you..."
"What is there to talk about?. Specially after what he'd done." Nam-Koong thought it was Still Sungmin on the phone the response prove him wrong.
"I know you are angry at me Nam-Koongah.. I'm angry at myself too..but it's about Min-"
"I made it clear before coming here I will never involve myself in Min business ever-"
"I know my son. And we both know who Min estate belong to..."

~°~

The next day was the day that Hyo-Joo had arranged to apologize to y/n.

It was also y/n's second day on set at 'Warrior'.

In Min household.

"Send a photo of my mother and father to the media and provide evidence that y/n's mother is a mistress. The more the situation gets out of hand, the better. The best outcome is for the Jeon Family to find out how disgusting y/n-" Before Hyo-Joo could continue, her phone was pulled out of her hand. She immediately turned around. Upon realizing it was her younger brother, she breathed a sigh of relief, "Ryoung, give me back my phone."
He did not respond. He simply took advantage of his height and placed the phone to his ear, "The plan is canceled."
"What are you doing!?"
"Hyo-Joo, Were you born this evil?" Ryoung sneered as he threw the phone back to her. "I have no control over what disgusting work you do. But don't ever even think hurting y/n noona again." He warned while pointing a threatening finger at her.
"I am doing this for the sake of the family!! And Since when do you care about her!?"
"Y/n noona is my family. She always was and will.always.be." Ryoung sneered as he turned to go back to his way but suddenly he turned back again "Oh! And since you are incharge of the Min Family now, I'm sure you have problem against me joining the entertainment industry, right?"
"Are you serious!? You are a Min heir!-"
"I'll take that as a yes..." Ryoung mumbled cutting her off before his tall figure quickly disappeared out of sight, not bothering to hear her rant.