𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 - 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟

Your Pov:

It was around 8am, you were getting ready for your 'hangout' with Lizzie. It was a hangout; two people enjoying their day together...or  it could be a date. You shook your head, as you felt your cheeks redden and your body heat up. The mere thought of you goin out on a date with the  Elizabeth Olsen, made your heart flutter.

You opened your closet, looking for an outfit to wear. It was a simple, casual brunch, which means you needed simple and casual clothes too. Picking out an outfit was probably the hardest decision you had to make.

You didn't wanna look too flashy but, you also didn't want to look out of style. As a person, you personally didn't like going out—you're much more of a stay in type—to which explains the lack of clothing for specific events/occasions.

You ended up going with a green top, partnered by a long white skirt that ended just above your ankle. You wore white heels and a pinkish lip. You let your hair flow flawlessly on your back, pushing a strand behind your ear, you smiled.

You weren't much of a makeup person—not because you didn't need it, but because you didn't have enough time to actually learn how to apply makeup.

After all, you didn't like going out so, what's the point of learning how to use makeup when you're not gonna use them often? 

It was around the time of 9:13 am when you finished fixing yourself. You both agreed to meet up around 9:20 am, you were just in time.

You checked yourself one more time in the mirror, taking a deep breath, and nodding before you walked away to lock the house. You turn the lock and decide to put your headphones on and listen to some songs while you walk to your destination.

***

You walked in the cafe, looking around trying to find Liz. It seems she was just looking for you too. She stood up and waved at you with a big smile on her face. You walked over to her, mirroring her smile.

"Hey there," You went to sit down but Lizzie held your arm to stop you. Your confusion lasts only for a second as you watch her pull out your chair and help you sit in. The pink on your cheeks could be seen from a mile away. Not only did she help you in, she even touched your arm.

"Hi," She replied once she was seated. "You look gorgeous" You looked at her with pure admiration and smiled softly.

"Thank you, I can say the same for you" You weren't sure if it was just your imagination but, there was a hint of redness on her cheeks before she covered her face with the menu.

She cleared her throat, "Let's order" She said, "Is it me or you're trying to hide your face with the menu?" She peeked above it and it was the most adorable thing you've ever seen. Her eyebrow was raised and she had a smirk on her lips as she set aside the menu.

"And why would I do that?" You bit your lip and pretended to focus on the menu when all your attention was given to her.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because you're blushing?" Her eyes widened a bit, making you chuckle. Before she could even respond, the waiter came to ask you your orders.

"Good morning, what can I get you, ladies?" He asked, "I'll get the pasta" Liz nodded, he turned to you, "I'll get what she's having" She looked at you with a raised brow and shook her head.

"Anything else?" You set down the menu, taking a sip of water. "Nope, that'd be it, thank you. We'll update for the desert" He nodded and walked away. You and Liz sat with comfortable silence, staring at you, she said,

"Penny for your thoughts?" You turned to her with a serious look. "Did you hear about that Italian chef that died?" She looked at you, her face suddenly concerned. "What?"

"He pasta way" Her jaw dropped, she threw her head back—laughing like a little kid.

"I have one more, hold on" She nodded, wiping her eyes as tears of excitement slipped out her eyelids. "Why does humpy dumpy like autumn?" Holding back a smile, she asked,

"Why?"

"Because he had a great fall" Once again, she began laughing. Her hair falling behind her back as she laughed with her head thrown back.

"Guess what time the man went to the dentist?" Shaking her head she replied once more, "What?"

"Tooth hurt-y" This time, she couldn't control her laughter "No more!" Waving her hands in the air as she continued to laugh.

"Isn't it lame? My jokes?" You asked, laughing along with her. "It is, that's what makes it funnier" She grabbed the water from the side and drank it. "Jeez, I never knew you liked jokes like that" You said in a teasing tone.

"Hey! I don't, you just make it sound funny!" You shook your head at her, also drinking some water.

Once the laughter died down, she asked you, "Tell me about you, I'm sure you already know alot about me so, tell me about you" She faced you completely.

"Well, first of all, I do not know a lot about you, after all, you're a very private person" She smiled. "Second, there's not a lot to know about me. I have a brother, I have no idea where he is or could be, my parents died a long time ago, my brother abandoned me after our parents died, it turns out he was just jealous because I got all of the attention."

Her face contorted. "I'm sorry to hear that" The sympathy in her eyes, evident. You shook your head and smiled. "It's fine. It's in the past and I've moved on" You tried to change the subject and she nodded in understanding.

"Uhh...when I was kid I wanted to become a singer but when I grew up it sort of went away" The way she grinned showed just how much you've amused her.

"Why? What happened?" Taking a sip of her drink, she curiously stared at you. "Well, I realized I have no talent whatsoever and I suck at singing" You said with a light laugh, making her chuckle.

"Why don't you sing for me?" She raised her eyebrow, a smirk plastered on her lips. "Oh, no way, no, no," The sound of her laughter—which you caused—made your cheeks go red, butterflies erupting in your stomach.

She focused on your face, inspecting the redness of your cheeks. She laughed, "After all that teasing, you're still shy?" You never thought it was possible for someone to turn this red. Turning away, you covered your face with the napkin on the table.

"You're unbelievable"

Breathe.