𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑜𝑟

Your Pov:

After that very random encounter with Lizzie, you guys have been texting. She told you about her recent work and her future jobs. Of course you didn't mind it- but your girlfriend definitely did. For you it's only right for her to make it up to you after ghosting you for three months.

"Drop your phone, Y/n" You heard that same cold voice. Callie has been acting up lately, being moody and snapping at you. You bid Liz goodbye and put your phone in your pocket.

"What's wrong?" You asked, sitting next to her. Her immediate reaction was to move away, sitting on the other part of the couch.

"Babeee," You whined "Come on, tell me! What did I do wrong this time?" You lean over to her shoulder and she faces the other way. "Nothing" Her voice was cold and low, adhering no emotion at all.

Deep down, you felt frustrated but you knew that if you didn't do anything now, it might lead to something bigger. "Pleaseee? Please tell me what I did so I can make it up to you" Finally she turned to you, brows nearly meeting while her eyes glared at you. "I don't like it when you're talking to that Elizabeth girl. She's pretty than me yet you spend so much time texting her." A soft smile crawled its way to your lips as you cooed.

"Don't worry about her, darling. She's just a friend plus she has a boyfriend" Like a lightbulb, something in her sparked as she turned to you. "She does?!" She went from cold to cheerful.

"Yes she does! Her boyfriend's in a band just like me" Suddenly she rolled her eyes at you, making you wonder what you did wrong now. "You couldn't have told me that sooner?!" She snapped.

"Callie," you said in a surprised tone. "You didn't ask and I'm in no place to talk about her relationship to other people" You reasoned with a quiet laugh.

"Since when was I other people?!" Her eyes remained glaring at you "I- Callie.. I didn't-"

"You what?!" She was like a flash when she leaned into you. Your whole body flinched and for the first time, you were terrified of her.

You couldn't find the words to explain to her. Like all the words you had in store, all ran away in fear. The moment she left you, you found yourself gasping for air. Not realizing you were holding your breath the whole time. Hearing the door slam shut, your body jumped again. Jesus...what the hell was that.

It was a side of her that you only encountered now. A side you never expected her to have. It was almost like she wanted to say something or maybe even do something but she chose to stand up and walk away.

You held a hand to your chest, trying to calm yourself down. You went through what happened in your mind and forced yourself to think it was your fault. After you had calmed yourself down, you went over to the door and knocked.

You knocked on the door a few times before trying to talk your way in, "Callie? Baby? I'm sorry..I didn't mean it that way. I just thought you weren't interested in other people's business so I-"

"Are you calling me nosy?!" was the response you got. Just from her voice, you could tell how mad she was. Almost as if she was fuming
"What? Of course not! I would never say that!"
Suddenly, her voice became soft. "Don't raise your voice on me...you're scaring me" Your whole body froze. I...I'm scaring her.

"I- I'm sorry, Callie...I didn't mean it..I swear" A few moments of silence echoed through the door before you heard the door unlock. On the other side of the door stood your girlfriend. Her eyes were watery, sniffling like a little kid. "Never shout at me again..okay?" Her voice sounded so little, turning her back on you before you could even respond. What kind of a girlfriend am I?