𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 - 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Your Pov:

You checked yourself in the mirror for the last time, making sure you looked nice. Today was your meet up with Lizzie. After a lot of persuading, you finally managed to get your girlfriend to allow you to go. You really wanted to go since its been so long since you and Lizzie hungout. Its been too long.

You smiled at your reflection feeling like an absolute goddess. I look amazing. "Babe," you shouted from  downstairs, "I'm ready to go!" Her footsteps became visible after a few seconds and she appeared beside you. 

"How do I look?" She peered a smile at you. You decided to go boho styled on your hair, adding a green ribbon at the back. You wore a sage-green button down paired with black straight pants. You wore your significant vanilla perfume and you also wore your black heels to compliment your whole outfit. You went for a simple look like you usually did along with a pink lip.  "My girlfriend looks amazing," You returned your gaze to the mirror feeling good about yourself.

"So she better keep her hands to herself or I'm gonna chop them off myself!" You met her eyes on the mirror and you suddenly felt frightened but it quickly dispersed when she raised her brow at you with a smirk. The fvck? "Yes Ma'am!" You tried to play it cool, taking a step away from her.

"Since I'm ready, I'll be taking my leave." You gathered your things before leaving a peck on her cheeks and heading out for the door.

***

You waited patiently for Lizzie's arrival since it seems like you got here before her. She requested that you meet at a coffee shop not that far from the beach. While waiting for her, you started thinking about her random call that night. Her voice was so soft and she sounded defeated. You couldn't stop yourself from wondering if something had happened to her that night. 

"You're early," A sudden voice took you out of your train of thoughts "And you're right in time" You beamed a smile at her. It was like whenever you were with Lizzie, you were always smiling and laughing. She always seemed to bring out the best of you.

"Have you ordered?" You shook your head in response "Nope, I was waiting for you" You followed her action of picking up the menu and scanning it. You bit your lip nervously, taking a peek of her behind the menu. She looks so elegant. 

She wore a black turtleneck accompanied by a black wool car jacket and some black straight pants. Her wavy blonde hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, making it look so silky and smooth. I wonder what they feel like...threading my fingers through her hair while she-

"You're staring," you met her eyes and noticed how her right brow was raised and her upper lip curved up into a smirk. Your eyes widened as you felt your cheeks heat up, clearing your throat "Anything you like?" You tried to cover yourself with the menu but slowly peaked above it when you heard her laugh. Oh gosh her laugh...I missed it so much. 

"I'll just order some coffee, you?" She motioned for a waiter "Me too" Once your orders were taken, you looked around the place. You were in the putside area of the coffee shop, admiring the plants and the serenity of the place. Quiet murmurs of other customers could be heard while an instrumental played in the background. 

"So...why the sudden meetup?" It got too quiet for your liking and you couldn't help but start feeling awkward under her constant gaze. "I don't know, felt like..we could do some catching up?" You nodded at her and smiled "Of course, we can do that"

"What have you been up to these days?" She finally broke her gaze from you, taking a glance at her surroundings. "Nothing much, just photoshoots there, interviews here, nothing exciting, really," She returned to you and her face became serious "I'm planning to take a break actually,"