𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46 - 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛

Your Pov:

You sat on the couch of the current hotel room you were staying in, reminiscing what had happened yesterday. After Lizzie had left, you went to find Aleisha just to see her getting comfortable with Amelia. You informed her that you and Lizzie had talked and things ended...casually. The two stayed there for quite a while whilst you went to a store and grabbed yourself a few bottles to enjoy back at home.

The next day, you found yourself alone in the suite, Amelia out somewhere with that sponsor of hers. Maybe it was just because you were sad but the weather seemed gloomy. It was quite dark outside, little droplets of rain pouring on your window. You had  a cup of coffee in hand, staring at the window in front of you. You found yourself unable to move, staying seated until the rain, gradually turned into something stronger. It started pouring out, accompanied by lightning and thunder.

You kept thinking about what you said to Lizzie yesterday. For the first time regretting what you had said. You realized that there wasn't any point in returning to America if you weren't getting back together with her. All of it would be pointless. All those time you spent healing, recovering, trying to be better, all of it would be useless. You kept on thinking if you made the right decision. After all, you did decide to come back here for her.

You didn't know what came over you. Maybe you were scared; intimidated by the thought of it. You sighed in frustration as you looked up at the ceiling. "Did I just make the worst decision I could ever make?" Thunder echoed throughout the place, followed by a strike of lightning. "Jesus, even the sky thinks I did something wrong.." You closed your eyes as you remembered.

As you remembered those days when everything was just fine. Back when everything was normal and fresh. When the trust was strong, the bond was built, the feelings were fresh. Everything was perfectly perfect. Suddenly, your thoughts were interrupted by a bang on the door. You looked at the clock, then at the window, then back at the door. Who could be here at 9 am in the morning, while the rain is pouring?

You opened the door, your mouth falling slightly agape. There stood in front of you, a dripping wet Elizabeth Olsen, in a white t-shirt and shorts.

"Now I know what you're thinking, 'What the hell is she doing here, soaking wet, at 9 am in the morning' Well here's the thing, Y/N. I can't just let you go. Not like that. Not ever. Not when I waited a year for you. I know I said some shit about your feelings and how I can't do anything about your decisions. Well here's a piece of my mind. I can. I can---or might be able to change your mind. You see I love you, Y/N Y/L/N. You're the love of my life. My dream girl, my forever lover you are the..." She paused for a moment to think.

"You're the Vision to my Wanda, my Pepper to Tony, You're my Daylight, my Lover, my Enchanted. And I can't just lose you like that. I can't lose you knowing I didn't try hard enough. I lost you once already, when you got on that plane, I blamed myself. I didn't try hard enough to make you stay. And I'm not doing that again. I'm gonna fight for you; I'm gonna choose you. And I....I'm gonna love you unconditionally forever and always. And I vow myself to that. So please, let's give this one..more chance." With every word she said she'd gasp for air, appearing breathless. You stood there in front of her, staring at her silently. You couldn't help the tear that fell from your eyes.

"One last time, Elizabeth Olsen, or I swear to God I will-" She cut you off by pushing her lips onto yours. Her wet body pushed the both of you inside the suite, you closing the door behind her with your foot.

Her soft lips molded into yours, a heated feeling growing inside of you. Her kisses were soft, careful, and sweet. Her lips tasted like liquor but it had that same taste of cherry, which was her lip balm.