𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27 - 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑡

Your Pov:

"You are in love, aren't you?" Nico smirked as you eyed the blonde from far away. You watched her talk to fans, signing, and taking pictures with them. "She can't even look away.." Pam added, shaking her head at you.

"She's as whipped as I am to you" Nico mentioned, turning her gaze to her girlfriend. The sound of Pam's laugh snapped you out of your haze, asking, "What? What're we laughing at?"

"How stupidly-in love you look" "How whipped you are for Lizzie" The couple responded, a knowing smirk on both their faces. "I am not in love with her! I told you already!" You denied, feeling defensive over your feelings.

It was true...you weren't in love..yet. But how could you not stare? She looked so gorgeous in her black button down paired with a printed brown skirt and black boots. Her hair flowed beautifully behind her, wavy blonde hair getting in the way as she signed posters, merch, and funko pops. Aphrodite must be so jealous..

"Not yet, at least" Pam teased, making you roll your eyes at her. You turned around to look at Lizzie, enjoying how she smiles when she meets her fans "Are you just gonna stare? You look like a creep" Nico stated, pushing your shoulder forward. You hissed at her, pushing her hand away. You sighed as you realised she was right.

You fixed your guitar, running a hand through your hair and fixing your leather jacket as you walked. And within seconds, a fan noticed your appearance, gasping and shouting out your name. To the sound of your name, Lizzie looked up, eyes sparkling when she saw you. "Hey, everyone!" You greeted, though your eyes stayed at Lizzie's. Numerous compliments and greetings filled your ears yet somehow, you heard her quiet whisper of hello.

"Hi," You whispered back, a soft smile complimenting your lips. You turned your attention to your fans, taking a few pictures and asking them how their day went. It was an amazing feeling, knowing a lot of people supported you and listened to your music.

It was all thanks to Lizzie of course. If she hadn't promoted you in her interviews, you wouldn't be standing there, surrounded by people who admired and appreciated your existence.

It was a big change in your schedule. You used to walk around and sometimes, not even care what you're wearing. But now, you needed glasses, you needed caps and masks. It was weird for a while but you slowly got used to it. Sometimes, you even waved to paparazzi's, talking to them and asking them how they were.

A lot has changed too. Though, you stopped working in CafeRose, you were still in contact with your co-workers who also happen to be your friends. You mostly hung out with them, as well as your old bandmates. And though, you left the band, there were no hard feelings or conflicts between you and the others.

They even congratulated you, telling you you'll do great and if you ever needed them, well, they'd always be free to help. If you were to say, you were quite lucky with the friends you've got. They were the kind of friends you can run to when you're down, go to when you need a shoulder to cry on; they were always there for you.

"Are you performing a new song for us?!" A fan exclaimed, making the others around her gasp and shout as well. "Well," You said with a laugh, "I can't really say anything. You'll just have to wait and see,"

They pouted at you, hoping to get an early access to your new song. You, yourself couldn't wait either. The new song meant a lot to you, and to someone else. Your old bandmates will also be making an appearance, and you'll be performing a few old songs together.

Lately, most of your songs have been circling around the area of random pop. This time, with the new song, you wanted to create a little bit more of a storyline. With 'Somebody I Fvcked Once' followed by 'Single in September' then your newest release, 'Just Friends'