𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 - 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

A/N: Another chapter inspired by songs.

Previously:

After locking the door and turning off the lights, I went up to our shared bedroom. I called his name to which I got silence in reply. His clothes were scattered on the bed so I decided to pick them up.

While picking his jacket up, a photocard fell. Unbothered, I picked it up

Lizzie's Pov:

My eyes watered as I stared at the polaroid picture. My fingers quivered with fear; I couldn't find the strength to tear my eyes away. My hands crumpled the picture into a ball, allowing it to drop to the floor.

It felt like being shot by a bullet just underneath my heart, just to make it more painful. It was like being shot not to be killed but to be tortured. The image of him kissing another  woman that wasn't me broke my heart into pieces. It's something that will never leave my mind.

I wondered, for a moment. I wondered what had I done wrong for him to do such a thing? I wondered what reason could he possibly have to do something like that. I wiped my tears away, anger boiling in me.

"Liz? Can you hand me my towel?" I gave no response. "Elizabeth?" I grabbed his towel and handed it to him. Just you wait, Robbie Arnett.

Though I never liked the thought of revenge, it seemed appropriate for this situation. I took the crumpled photocard and hid it in my drawer. Despite the pain I was feeling, it was topped by anger.

My blood boiled as I tried to remove the image from my mind. How dare he do such a thing? I gave up a special person for him! I gave him everything! I even gave up on her...for him. I couldn't help the anger that grew inside of me.

Oh I will get you back, Robbie Arnett.

Your Pov:

"Are you ready?" Aleisha questioned, fixing her ear piece. "Quite. Just a few more warm ups," Kylie replied seriously, retouching her makeup.

You looked out to the crowd and took a deep breath. The crowd seems to be getting bigger with every performance. Though that was a good thing, it never failed to make you nervous. Standing in front of a big crowd after so long has been terrifying but exhilarating at the same time. It all felt so good.

"You ready?" Your guitarist, Alex, nudged your side. "Yeah, just a bit nervous that's all," She nodded. "It's your first time performing with Callie watching, right?" You turned to her and saw her plucking the strings of her guitar.

"Indeed. I really hope everything goes to plan today" She chuckled at your response. "Don't worry, everyone's on their A-level today,"

Soon, the stage was ready for you. Your heart was nearly beating out of your chest, hands trembling just a bit. Your stage fright really wasn't helping too. Despite the amount of experience you had in highschool and college, things were still different now.

You seemed more nervous than usual. Maybe it was because the crowd's bigger or maybe it's because your girlfriend was gonna watch you perform for the first time. You took a deep breath and smiled.

"Welcome, Everyone!" The screams and squeals you heard were delightful to the ears. Your fanbase was definitely growing more and more each day.

"How are y'all doing?" Kylie shouted-asked. You received a lot of different responses. "Is everyone hyped up?" You shouted, while putting your mic on the stand. You're not gonna lie, the screams were definitely louder.

"I'm still not in favor of this favouritism," Aleisha grumbled "So not fair," The crowd went wild when they saw Kylie's pout. "Guys, guys, let's just get to the first song, geez, '' You laughed. "Sure, Ms. Favorite" The crowd, along with you, laughed at her response.

ℰ𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉ℯ𝒹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें