𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47 - 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Continuation of chapter 46

Lizzie's Pov:

"So you two are back together? Like in a relationship?" We both looked at each other, shrugging, "Well, we haven't really talked about that yet" She quipped, playing with her fingers.

"It only happened just at least an hour ago so.." I laughed, causing the others to laugh and agree. "We're sort of just gonna keep things quiet for now. I just recently got back after all. I don't want to start with a scandal" She joked, making us laugh.

The rain outside seemed to have no plan of stopping. It was chilly inside, I shared a blanket with my loved one, whilst the other two shared a separate blanket. We had mugs in our hands, filled with hot chocos. It was a moment to remember. Spending time with my friends, my lover, while enjoying something hot on a cold day...it felt nice. Something I'd been longing for quite a while now.

"Hey, you okay?" I turned to her, smiling from ear to ear.

"Very. I'm just happy...to have this..to have you" She smiled back at me, a reaction that made my heart flutter. God I love this woman so much.

"Why do I feel like we're interrupting something here? Should we go?" Amelia voiced, moving closer to Aleisha. "Yeah, I really feel like we're ruining their moment or something. We should go." They looked at each other then nodded. Before my lovely could speak, she was cut off by Amelia. "Dibs on the bed!" She jumped off the couch, followed by Aleisha.

She sighed, setting her drink on the table with a laugh. "They just used us as an excuse to make out"

"Oh totally" I agreed, copying her actions.

"Maybe, we can use this opportunity to make out too..." I hinted, biting my lip as I moved closer to her.

This time, our positions were reversed; she was the one on bottom while I was on top. Let's just say that we did a little bit more than just make out.

***

Your Pov:

"Excuse me, are you two done in there? I left my phone next to the bed!" There was silence on the other side of the door making you groan. You turned around and faced Lizzie.

"Seriously?!" She only laughed at you and picked a different song to play.

"What could they possibly be doing that is taking them that long?" You sighed, plopping down next to her. "Having sex?"

"Well it's probably because they can't make each other come, so.." You rolled your eyes, your words making Lizzie laugh.

"I can't believe you just said that" She shook her head whilst still laughing. "Well, I'm annoyed" You huffed, staring at her.

Once she picked out a song, she gazed over at you, noticing you staring. "So about what Aleisha asked earlier.." You noticed immediately that she got nervous. Her fingers started looking for something to pick on and she started shifting on the couch.

"Which one?" You said with a short laugh, trying to lighten the mood. "The one where she asked about us. What we were and you know...what we're gonna be.." The last words were sort of whispered, almost like she got shy saying them.

"I don't know..are we together now? or are we going back to the start? I don't know.."

"You decide," Lizzie blurted, shocking you. "I mean, you, you're the one who should be making this decision." You grabbed her hands gently, putting yours above hers whilst you stared at her, shaking your head.

"No. I shouldn't be making this decision. We should be making it" A smile crept up to her face, a sparkle in her eyes. "I mean I'm fine with anything as long as I get to be with you. Anything to be with you."

"If you were to ask me..It'd be better if we started from the very start, yeah? Back to those days where we didn't really put a label on anything. We were just friends with an unspoken thing. A feeling that we both felt but hid from one another. It's fun; thrilling to experience. And we'd probably move on from there" She beamed a smile at you, moving over to your side to lay down on your chest; her seating in front of you, her head on your chest.

"I agree. I think that would be awesome too. Especially since the last time we tried we-...we didn't really start from the top so we ended up falling back down."

The two of you smiled at each other, a common understanding, leaning in for a kiss. What a way to spend the day.

Ready For It?