Talking again~Chaerji

Ryujin POV:
I was at the couch with my family and they were just giving me their stories and shit.
Ryujin are you even listening? Asked my dad.
Yeah Yeah I am. I said.
Ryujin what the hell are you doing with this? Asked my mom as she hold my cigarettes.
You know what I'm not going to sit here and act like I didn't do anything I smoked. I said.
Why Ryujin. Just why? Asked my dad.
It's just t- I was going to talk but Yuna interrupted me.
Because she's still in love with someone who doesn't love her back. Said Yuna.
What! Yelled both of my parents.
That's not true Yuna doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. I say.
Oh I forgot to tell you she also does drugs. Says Yuna.
You do what now! Yelled my mom.
Ryujin we are so disappointed in you. Your doing all of this and for what a guy? Said my dad.
It's not a guy. I said.
Then why are you doing this? Asked my dad.
I like a girl okay. I said.
A girl as in a female like you? Asked my mom.
Yes. I said.
Just what I needed. Said my dad as he throws his papers on the table.
What's wrong with that? I asked.
Why can't you be more like your sister?! Your supposed to be setting an example for her and this is the shit that you do. Yells my dad.
Do- I was trying to talk until I got interrupted by Yuna.
Also the girl that she li- I interrupted Yuna.
Yuna if I were you I wouldn't be talking considering that fact of half of the shit that you've been doing as well. I said.
What are you talking about? Asked my mom.
Oh she didn't tell you. She throws parties whenever she feels like it. Also did she tell you she used to sell drugs? I asked I look at Yuna smile fade away.
Yuna is this true. Asked my mom.
Well...ummm...I. Yuna stuttering.
I am so disappointed in the both of you. Said my dad.
This isn't how we raised you both. Said my mom.
Raised? What do you mean raised? You guys are never here with us! You guys are always with your damn meetings and friends drinking wine and dancing to music. I yelled.
Now hold up. Said my dad but I interrupted him.
No you know what I'm saying is the truth. You guys are never here now mom and dad look at me in the eyes and tell me! Have you ever once in your life ever spent one Christmas with us? I asked as they both are silent.
Ryujin we aren't talking about that. Said my mom.
Well I am. The maid has been more of a mother to us than you guys ever could so if you want to talk about being raised make sure your telling the story right. I said as I ran to my room and slammed the door.

Yeji POV:
Do you want anything to drink or eat? I asked.
No I'm okay. Said Chaeryeong.
Did you need something? I asked breaking the silence.
Yeji I want to say I'm sorry and I know sorry won't bring your mom back. And your really mad at me and you have every right to be but please don't shut me out. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae why? Why did you leave? The thing is if you wanted to go out you should've at least took my mom with you or you could've called me. I said.
I know and you don't know what I would do to go back and fix the mistake I did. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae let me ask you something and please be honest with me. I said.
What? She asked.
Do you like Seulgi? I asked.
What do you me- I cut her off.
Just say yes or no. I say.
No. She said.
Are you sure because it feels like the both of you spend way to much time together instead of working. I said.
Is that what you really think? Asked Chaeryeong as she stands up.
Yes I do you guys do shit all the time instead of working. I said.
Why would you ever think that of me. Asked Chaeryeong.
Oh don't play innocent with me Chae I see the way that you both treat each other you guys act like the little lovey doves. I say.
Well if we are talking about what we think of each other why don't we talk about you and Jessi. Says Chaeryeong as she crosses her arms.
There's nothing to talk about! I already told you she's my tutor. I said.
Really because the other day I saw you guys going out shopping wearing outfits also saw you guys at the coffee place and where they serve Korean Fried Chicken. Now am I wrong? Asked Chaeryeong.
How did you know all of that? I asked.
Doesn't matter you know all about me and I know all about you. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae I'm sorry I know your only here to apologize but I don't want to fight anymore. Let's promise each other something. I said.
Yeji everytime we promise each other something the next day we're fighting over the same thing all over again. Said Chaeryeong.
Well I need Jessi for school. I said.
Well I need Seulgi for work. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae look I really did try to like her and get along but it didn't work out. I said.
I know and I won't force you to. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae look I really want this to work but I don't know if it will if we are just fighting all the time. I said.
Then why don't we do something we haven't done in a long time like go out to eat, watch movies and dance. Said Chaeryeong.
I would love to but the test is next week and you have to work. I said.
Okay fine here's a deal after the big test let's go out to celebrate. Said Chaeryeong.
Celebrate what? I asked.
That you passed. Said Chaeryeong.
I haven't even taken the test yet. I said.
When since you have been studying and you have a tutor to help I just know that your gonna do great. Said Chae as she kisses my cheek.
Thanks Chae. I said with a huge smile on my face.

Yuna POV:
Why would you tell mom and dad about my past? I asked Ryujin.
I thought we were exposing each other. Said Ryujin.
This is bad do you know what they probably think of me? I said.
Of you! Yuna. WHO THE HELL CARES!! Yells Ryujin.
I didn't want problems. I said.
Well guess what..since you couldn't keep your damn mouth shut now we both have to deal with this. Said Ryujin.
I just wanted to help. I said.
Help with what exactly? Exposing me? Telling dad that I'm doing drugs because of Lia. Said Ryujin.
So this is because of Lia? I asked.
You know what Yuna do me a favor and get the hell out of my sight before I break your nose. Said Ryujin as she pushes me out the way.
Just admit it you still have feelings for her. I said.
I know what I'm feeling right now and that feeling is to try not to go up to you and punch you in the face. Said Ryujin as she goes to her room and slams the door.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter. I'll see you on Tuesday. Just found out that Yeji tested positive with COVID :( may she feel better

 Just found out that Yeji tested positive with COVID :( may she feel better