Still love you~ryulia

Chaeryeong POV:
Me and Yeji were at the mall looking at random things.
So what are you planning to buy, I asked Yeji.
I don't know maybe something for my birthday since it's coming up, said Yeji.
Oh yeah..I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back, I said.
Do you want me to go with you?, asked Yeji.
Nope I'm okay, I said.
I went into a few stores and tried to find a pretty gift for Yeji I couldn't really find anything until I found something.
Hey what took you so long?, asked Yeji.
There was a line, I said.
Oh I can imagine, said Yeji.
Did you buy anything?, I asked.
Yeah I bought a few outfits look, said Yeji as she shows the outfits.
Oooo cute, I said.
Okay well is there any store you want to go to?, asked Yeji.
Nope I'm done, I said.
Okay let's go, said Yeji as we head out and go to the car. And, as we are in the car we tell each other childhood stories and, I honestly never thought me and Yeji would ever be friends. When Yeji pulled up to my house I was kinda sad because, I wanted to stay a little longer to keep talking to her.
Well... thanks, I said as I head out the car.
Bye, said Yeji with a smile.
*Next day*
I wake up and do my routine and head out the door again skipping breakfast and as I was walking I see Lia walking slowly.
Hey Lia, I said with a smile.
Hey, she said.
What's wrong?, I asked her.
Nothing, she said.
Lia, we've known each for a while I know that sad face, I said.
Well...it's Ryujin.
Oh no..can't stop thinking about her?, I asked.
Not just that..it's like she's always following me everywhere I go she's always there, said Lia.
So..I'm assuming you saw her yesterday?, I asked Lia.
Yes, and we did nothing but, fight again, said Lia.
It's okay at least you have me, I said.
Yeah, anyways what did you do yesterday?, asked Lia.
I went to the mall and got Yeji a pretty birthday gif-, I got cut off.
YEJI?!, yelled out Lia.
Yeah?, I said back.
So..are you and Yeji friends?, asked Lia.
Yeah we got along and maybe the three of us can get along too, I said.
No, if you want to hang out with her and be friends with her that's fine but, I will never be her friend, said Lia.
Why not? She's not bad?, I said.
She's the reason why I'm going through this in the first place, said Lia.
I'm sorry...,I said.
It's okay but, if you want to hang out with her then that's fine but, I'm telling you right now please be careful.. she might change but, I still don't trust her, said Lia.
Okay thank you I know I can trust you with anything, I say to Lia as we smile and hug.
Anyways let's get to class before we get yelled at for being late, said Lia.
So we both ran to school as we were talking about funny things as much as I hate to do this. I felt like Lia is right maybe Yeji is being nice to me because she might be planning something on me but, I honestly feel like she is changing but, I also have to think about my best friend.
Hey Chaeryeong, said Yeji.
Oh..hey bye, I said as I slam my locker and go to my class not wanting to see Yeji.

Lia POV:
I was about to go to the cafeteria until I get pulled into a closet.
HEY LET ME OUT, I yelled.
Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you, said Ryujin.
What do you want Ryujin?, I asked annoyed.
I want you back, said Ryujin.
I would rather die, I said.
Lia..Yeji told me that you still have feelings for me, said Ryujin.
Why does she know?, I asked.
Maybe because, your best friend told her, said Ryujin.
Chaeryeong?, I asked.
nO nAyEoN YES CHAERYEONG, said Ryujin sarcastic.
I can't believe it, I said.
Lia just Admit it you still love me, said Ryujin.
As much as I hate to admit it I do but, I'm still trying to hate you, I said.
Lia why?, asked Ryujin.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?!?! Why do I have to explain it to you every time?! You know why I hate you, I said.
How many times do I have to apologize to get you back?, asked Ryujin.
You don't have to apologize because even if you would buy me the biggest house ever I still wouldn't take you back you hurt me and it still hurts till this day, said Lia.
I know I fucked up but, if Yeji and Chaeryeong got to be friends me and you can start over, said Ryujin.
That's different, Yeji hated Chaeryeong and bullied her. Me and you got to know each other and you made me fall in love and then you broke me do you want to know what I tried to do once you left me?, I asked Ryujin.
What?, said Ryujin.
*flashback*
After Ryujin left me I threw myself on the couch and cried nonstop Ryujin is the only person I loved. And, she left me left like this. I went to my room and took all the pictures of me and Ryujin on the wall and ripped it and took all the stuff that Ryujin gave me and, put them in a box and went outside and threw them away. And, cried myself to sleep. I woke up looked around and saw a few more things that Ryujin gave me and I went to the bathroom took a shower washed my face and finished throwing away a few more things Ryujin gave me and made sure that I had nothing else left. And, once I threw them out I went to school. And, as I was going to my locker. I see a group of girls walk up to me.
Hey loser I heard you got dumped, said Tzuyu .
Leave me alone Tzuyu , I say to tzuyu.
Don't talk to her like that, yelled Jihyo.
I don't want to talk to no one just leave me alone, I said.
Don't talk to my girls like that, said Yeji as she pushes me.
Stop!, I said to them.
Look at her eyes they are probably stuffy from crying like a loser, said everyone.
I couldn't help but, to cry in front of everyone as they start to laugh at me.
Look at her she's still crying, yelled out Yeji as the whole school starts to laugh.
What do you think about this? Ryujin?, asked Yeji.
Once I heard Yeji say Ryujin's name I looked up seeing her laughing at me.
Haha why did I even date you? Your useless and a crybaby, said Ryujin as she laughs.
They all start to hit me and laugh at me and no one was defending me.
*few weeks later*
I was walking around and I see this girl getting bullied by Yeji, Ryujin, and Yuna. I went up to them and, called them out myself.
Hey leave her alone, I say to them.
Why do you care?, said Ryujin.
Because, she doesn't deserve to be treated like this instead of calling her ugly maybe the three of you should look in the mirror I say as I bring Chaeryeong with me leaving the three of them shocked.
*End of flashback*

Hey sorry if this chapter was boring it was kinda rushed anyways..see you Thursday:)