Horrible~Yeji

Chaeryeong POV:
We have to tell you something important you don't know, said Namjoon.
What?, I asked.
Do you know him?, points at Jungkook.
No, I said.
Think harder, said Namjoon.
I kept on thinking and, thinking as hard as I can but, I still couldn't recognize him.
Sorry but, I don't remember, I said.
Well me and you use to be neighbors and we use to hang out a lot, said Jungkook.
Oh yeah I remember you. You and your brother use to throw water balloons at me in the summer, I said as I smiled.
Yeah well nice that you finally remember me but, my cousin Taehyun isn't up to any good, said Jungkook.
Wait, Taehyun is your cousin?! I asked surprised.
Yes, he is, said Jungkook.
Well, me and him aren't friends so..., I said.
I know that but, do you know he is planning to do something to you, said Jungkook.
What do you mean?, I asked.
Well, ever since you and him haven't been talking in a while he wants to hurt you because you left him, said Jungkook.
Wait, but I thought he didn't want me near him, I said.
Well, ever since him and ummm yena?, said Jungkook in confusion.
Yeji, I corrected him.
Yeji well ever since she rejected him. He had a few feelings for you, said Jungkook.
No way, I said not believing him.
He does and well if he can't have you or her he is going to do something bad, said Jungkook.
Well..what do you want me to do? I asked.
Listen if anyone invites you to a party DO NOT GO, yelled out Jimin.
I don't know what to do, I said confused.
He is planning to hurt you and it might be death, said Yoongi.
WAIT WHAT?!, I yelled out.
Yes, it's that bad, said Seokjin.
Can you at least tell me what it is?, I asked. I saw the seven of them looking out the window and that is when Hoseok said something.
Look we can't tell you now but, we will soon, said Hoseok.
Wait wh- I got cut off by them pushing me off the van to then driving off.
HEY WAITT, I yelled hoping that they would stop.
I went home and wanted to tell Lia everything but, then I forgot that she wanted to spend time alone so I had no one else to talk to.

Yeji POV:
I was cleaning up the house because my mom is coming home early today. And, I cleaned up so quick and I deciding to clean the basement since we don't ever go there and it's always messy and as I was putting away some old boxes I find some pictures of me and my mom and I smiled remembering when we didn't have to fight about dance. I was about to take it with me to keep as a memory but, then I found a few more pictures of me that had an X on then or some say useless and this broke my heart my mom hates me that much over dance. I heard the door close and I went downstairs to go talk to her about it.
MOM, I yelled.
Ugh..what, said my mom.
What are these, I throw her the photos.
You? Who else?, asked my mom.
I know that why do they have a X or useless on them, I asked her.
Because, that's what you are, said my mom.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?, I yelled at her.
Because, you never wanted to do what I wanted you to do.
Mom, dance isn't my thing you need to understand that, I said to her.
Well..the don't act surprised then and get ready, said my mom.
For what? I asked.
Because, it's time for you to find yourself a man.,said my mom.
Who? I asked.
Yeonjun, said my mom.
No please not him, I said to my mom.
Shut up, he is perfect for you, said my mom.
No he isn't, I said back.
YEJI YAH WHY CAN'T YOU EVER DO SOMETHING MY WAY, yelled my mom.
Fine, I said as I walked away.
Go find an outfit.
I went in my closet and found an outfit which looked like for a lazy day but I didn't care Yeonjun use to do horrible things to me growing up so I put it in feeling good.
*The outfit*

I went downstairs just to hear my mom saying things about my outfit

Yeji what the hell are you wearing?, asked my mom.
Clothes, I said back.
Okay what about all those clothes that you spend your money on that look better then those you got on, asked my mom.
I like the way I looked okay, I said back.
Well too bad because you have to go back upstairs and go change, said my mom.
Ughhh, I went upstairs and went to sleep.
*Yeji dream*
Yeji, do you have feelings for me, asked Chaeryeong.
Of course I do, I said back.
Why didn't you tell me, asked Chaeryeong.
Because, I couldn't find the perfect timing to tell you especially when I fucked up everything in the past, I said.
Don't focus on what's in the past as long as we have each other that's all that matters, said Chaeryeong.
I really like you Chaeryeong a lot, I said.
I do too, said Chaeryeong.
Not just like.. I think I love you, I said as I was about to kiss her until I woke up shocked.
YEJI THEY ARE HERE CHANGE, yelled my mom.
Okay fine, I said but, I still had to recover from what I just dreamed about. Do I like Chaeryeong? No we are just friends. Right? I kept on asking myself the same question over and over. I had to hurry and find an outfit I found one that was really pretty so I just put it on and dealt with it.
*the outfit*

Hi Yeji, said Yeonjun mom

Hi, I hugged her with a smile I've never had a problem with his mother. Her son in the other hand..I can't say the same thing.
Hey Yeji m, said Yeonjun.
Hi..., I said in a annoyed tone.
Well why don't you guys go outside and talk for a while while we get the food ready, said my mom.
No I'm good, I said.
What was that, said my mom with a death stare.
I said I'll go, I said so I can just get the night over with.
Me and Yeonjun go outside and sit.
So how's life?, asked Yeonjun.
Don't fucking talk to me, I said.
Now you got to be nice since we are going to be together, said Yeonjun.
Like I'll ever be with you, I said.
Well our moms are talking about it love, said Yeonjun.
Fuck you, I said back.
You still haven't changed at all, he said as he try's to hug me.
I don't fucking like you as much as I don't want to see you at all I'm just trying to get over the day so I can wake up and go to school and live a normal life, I said.
Well, that's boring, But, your different now who changed you, asked Yeonjun.
Huh? I asked.
Your never like this who's the lucky person, asked Yeonjun.
It's called we all grow up maybe you should try that sometimes, I said back.
Then the next thing I knew our moms was calling our names to go eat I just wanted to eat and get over the night.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is a little short I will try to get this longer I'll see you next week💕