Happy Birthday~Lia

Chaeryeong POV:
I packed my stuff and, went to Lia's house I knocked on the door as she opened it.
Hey Chae let me help, said Lia as she carried my suitcase.
Thanks, I said as I went inside.
So do you want anything to eat? Drink?, asked Lia.
Water would be nice, I said.
Okay here you go, said Lia as she handed me a water bottle.
Thanks so what do you want to do?, I asked.
Well I was actually finishing a few things. Do you want to help?, asked Lia.
Sure I have nothing else better to do, I said. After a while I helped Lia fix a few things and then we went to eat and, after a long day it was time to sleep.
You can sleep with me Chae, said Lia.
Are you sure Lia? I can go sleep on the couch, I said.
No best friends always need to sleep good so we can wake up feeling good, said Lia.
Okay, I said.
So....if you don't mind me asking...what happened at your house that made you want to come here?, asked Lia
Well my family got to go to a trip and, guess what... I'm not going because, they forgot about me and, I think what makes me mad the most is that they thought that I was upset about the trip but, I'm really not I'm just mad because, they forgot about me and I know it was a long time ago but, like it would've been nice if they thought about me, I ranted.
I so sorry Chae well you can stay here as long as you like. Heck you can move in and, stay here forever, said Lia.
I wish but, I'm going to get on my feet and, get my own house I mean I'm an adult I can basically do what I want, I said.
Remember I always got your back, said Lia.
I know hey what time is it?, I asked.
11:59 why?, asked Lia. I looked at the time and, it turned midnight and, said.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!!!!!!, I yelled out as I hugged her.
Thanks Chae, said Lia as she hugs me back.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!!!!!, yelled Lia's mother.
Thanks guys, said Lia.
Lia we got you a trip for Paris since you always wanted to go, said Mrs. Choi.
Thanks mom umm how many tickets, asked Lia.
3 for me you, and Ryujin, said Mrs. Choi.
Ummm...but, what abo-, I cut her off.
Lia it's okay go with Ryujin, I said.
No, I can't especially not now, you need to b-, I cut her off again.
It's okay you and Ryujin have known each other before you met me, I said.
Okay Thanks, said Lia. After that we went to sleep.

Lia POV:
I was trying to sleep but, I couldn't I love Ryujin but, I just can't bare leaving Chaeryeong her when she already feels left out I went downstairs to get water to help me calm down and, my mother was watching tv.
Lia why are you still up?, Asked my mom.
I just came here for some water, I said.
Lia sit down for a moment, said my mom as I came as sat down.
Yes mom?, I asked.
Now what's going on with Chaeryeong?, asked my mom.
Well...her family is already going on a trip but, the thing is that Chaeryeong isn't going because, her family forgot about her and, she is not mad that she's not going. She is upset that her family forgot about her, I explained to my mom.
Oh my god I can't even imagine how she feels right now, said my mom.
I know especially with everything that has happened in her life, I said.
I know. Honey if you don't mind Is it okay if we can take Chaeryeong instead of Ryujin?, asked my mom.
Of course Chaeryeong is my best friend and, Ryujin broke my heart she made me go through so much and, I know that was a long time and, I forgave her about it but, Me and Chaeryeong have never been in a fight and, me and her were always there for each other, I said.
I know know I know how much you guys love each other like sisters make sure you let her know she can stay as long as she wants she can even move in if she wants too, said my mom.
I did say that I'm just happy I have a mom like you, I said as I hugged my mom.
All Chaeryeong needs is a break from her family as long as she's here she will be safe now go ahead and, go to bed, said my mom.
Okay, I said as I went upstairs and, went to bed.
*The next morning*

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke and, saw balloons and cake downstairs for Lia and, her mom looked at me and, came to me.
Hey chae how did you sleep?, asked Mrs. Choi.
I slept good thank you. You could've woke me up and, I could've helped, I said.
No I don't want to bother but, Chae let's talk for a second, said Mrs. Choi as she takes me to the living room.
Okay, I said.
Chae Lia told me what's going on, said Mrs. Choi.
I'm sorry I promise I won't be here for long, I said.
No don't worry about it I want you to know that me and Lia talked about it and, we are happy that you are here and, you can stay as long as you like, said Mrs. Choi.
Thank you but, I won't be here for long, I said.
Chae we decided we are taking you to Paris with us I don't want you to feel left out, said Mrs. Choi.
No, I don't want Lia to think that I'm desperate to go and I think that we would rather go with Ryujin, I said.
Well honey Lia was actually the one who came up to me and, told me about it, said Mrs. Choi.
Wait really???, I asked.
Yes she really cares about you as much as I do and, honey we think that it's best if you stay here for a while we need you here and, we think that it's best if you take a break from your family, said Mrs. Choi.
That's all I want is a break from my family, I said.
Chaeryeong!!!, yelled Lia from the hallway.
Come on let's surprise Lia, said Mrs. Choi as she takes my hand to the kitchen.
Where is everyone, asked Lia.
SURPRISE!!!, yelled me and Lia's mom.
Thanks guys, said Lia as she hugs me and her mom.
Lia what would you like to do?, asked her mom.
Well can I invite the rest of my friends and, we can just chill here for the rest of the day and eat cake, said Lia.
Okay Lia have fun I will be in my room so I don't disturb you girls, said Lia's mom. Lia calls Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna. And, then we all hang out. Ate cake for the rest of the day.
Hey Love why didn't you call me yesterday?, asked Yeji.
Sorry I was so tired and, I had to do a couple of things sorry for not calling you, I said as I lied to her.
Thanks for coming everyone I really did have a good time, said Lia as she started to cry.
Don't cry love, said Ryujin as she hugs her.
Ryujin mom just texted and, said that we have to get home, said Yuna.
I wish I didn't have to leave, said Ryujin.
I wish you didn't either but, it is a little late, said Lia as she smiles.
I know I will see you tommorow, said Ryujin as she gets her jacket and leaves.
Chae do you need a ride home?, asked Yeji.
Actually sh-, I cut Lia off.
Yes Thanks, I said as I get my jacket and get in the car with Yeji. As she drives we just listen to music. As we get here.
Thanks Yeji I love you, I said as I kissed her check.
I love you too, said Yeji as she drives off. I looked back and, ran all the way back to Lia's house. I ran and went inside.
Really Chae you didn't tell her, said Lia.
Sorry I just don't know if I'm ready, I said.

Hey guys sorry that it's a little late but, still on time but anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIA!!!! I WISH HER THE BEST!!!💕💕💕

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIA!!!! I WISH HER THE BEST!!!💕💕💕