Never forgive you~Lia

Chaeryeong POV:
I was running home crying my eyes out I felt like I couldn't breathe but, before anything happened I made it home on time. My family kept calling me I just ignored them.
Chaeryeong come out and eat, said my mom.
I'm not hungry, I said.
I did not just waste my time cooking in the kitchen for you not to eat! Now come out! Yelled my mom.
LEAVE ME ALONE, I yelled.
Whatever don't come to me saying your hungry, said my mom as she walks out.
I cried the whole night and, didn't want to leave my room or this house ever again I HATE Yeji so much! She only finds a way to make my life a living hell.
*The next morning*

Chaeyeon POV:
Chaeryeong mom said we have to go, said Chaeyeon.
Come on I'm walking in, says Chaeyeon as she walks in to see Chaeryeong not in here as she find a note on her bed.
"I went to school early see u later :)"
Mom Chaeryeong went to school early, said Chaeyeon.
When I didn't hear the door, said mom.
I don't know but, let's eat I'm so hungry, said Chaeyeon.
Why couldn't Chaeryeong be like you, said mom.
Probably because, she's her own person, said Chaeyeon.

Chaeryeong POV:
It was 5 a.m. I didn't feel like going to school today I didn't feel like seeing Yeji, Ryujin, even Lia. I just wanted to be alone. So I went to a park and just slept there for a while.

Lia POV:
I was walking to Chaeryeong house about to walk with her until I see a girl sleeping on a bench at a park. I was about to leave until I notice it's Chaeryeong I went up to her to wake her up.
Chaeryeong wake up, I said.
Mmmm, said Chaeryeong.
CHAERYEONG, I yelled as she jumps up.
What?, asked Chaeryeong.
What are you sleeping here, I asked.
You don't wanna know, said Chaeryeong.
So...what happened yesterday?, I asked so excited.
Horrible...., said Chaeryeong.
What do you mean? What happened, I asked.
He doesn't like me, said Chaeryeong.
Ooo it's okay there will always be someone who likes you, I said to make her feel better.
No you don't get it he doesn't like me at all. Not even as a friend, said Chaeryeong about to cry.
Wait what?, I asked surprised.
Yeji did all of this. She told him if he pretends to be my friend and to break my heart, said Chaeryeong.
Huh? No that can't be true, I said.
Yes it is I hate everything right now, said Chaeryeong.
I hug her as tight as I can. I can't believe that Yeji went so low this time.
Are you going to school? I asked her.
No I don't feel like going, she said.
I understand but, if you need anything call me, I said.
Yes, she responded back.
I left her and, went to school feeling extremely bad for leaving her but, I still had to go to school. As I entered the school Yeji came up to me.
Lia how is Chaeryeong? She asked.
Why do you want to know so you can make fun of her, I said back.
I didn't mean it, said Yeji.
Shut up and stop trying to play innocent Yeji you hurt her feelings what do you expect, I said.
It was a mistake, said Yeji.
You know you do have a habit of making those kinds of "mistakes" you went to far. How about you stop making people lives a hell and, worry about your school, I said.
Your still mad about 3 years ago?, she asked.
I am and will forever be, said Lia.
Lia get over it, said Yeji.
Shut up! You don't understand I loved Ryujin so much and you took her away from me. I said back
*flashback*
What do you mean we're gonna break up, I said.
Lia I don't love you anymore, said Ryujin.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG PLEASE TALK TO ME, I said crying.
Lia you didn't do anything wrong I just don't like you anymore, said Ryujin.
Ryujin please!!! I love you,I said.
LIA STOP I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!! I'M INTO GUYS NOW, yelled Ryujin.
YOU SAID YOU WOULD LOVE ME FOREVER, I said.
Yeji made me realize that okay, you also get jealous when I talk to other girls I don't want that kind of relationship,said Ryujin.
I'M SORRY I'LL CHANGE I PROMISE, I cried.
Lia I'm sorry but, you will find someone new better than me, said Ryujin.
Please don't go, I begged her at this point.
Lia I think it's just best if we don't see each other even as friends, said Ryujin.
WHY WHAT DID I DO!!, I said.
Well because I have new friends now and, I want to hang out with them, said Ryujin.
Who is it?, I asked her.
It's Yeji and her crew, said Ryujin.
I don't like when you hang out with Yeji she's a bad influence, I said.
Well you don't have to worry about me and hanging out with her anymore because, me and you are not going to be together, said Ryujin.
Ryujin please listen to me why do you care what other people think of us, I said back.
Because, they are right why are we even together?, asked Ryujin.
Because,we love each other, I said back.
No we don't you get jealous so quick and it's starting to become annoying at this point like I can never talk to a girl in peace because, you always need to be jealous, said Ryujin.
I'll change I promise. I'll let you talk to whoever you want to and I'll let you go out with friends if you want., i said hoping she would take that offer.
Lia, I don't love you anymore so start getting use to it, said Ryujin.
Ryujin please, I begged.
Lia just because, someone says I love you everyday it doesn't mean it's going to last, said Ryujin.
We can change we can become better than before, I said.
Goodbye Lia, said Ryujin as she started to grab her things.
NO PLEASE RYUJIN DON'T LEAVE ME, I yelled out loud.
Right before Lia could catch up Ryujin was already in her car and drove out which left Lia crying outside along with the rain.
*End of the flashback*
You don't understand how I felt that day when she left me, Lia.
People come and go, said Yeji.
Just do me a favor you already fucked my life so don't it to Chaeryeong she's a good girl and doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I said as I left her in the hallway.
I went into class trying not to remember anything with Ryujin but, it was hard even if it was 3 years ago I still love her and I sometimes have a hard time trying to forget her.
*5 hours later*
School finished so I was getting ready to go to the park to meet Chaeryeong. As I was walking Taehyun walked up to me.
Hey Lia what's up, he asked.
Don't even talk to me, I said as I kept walking.
Is this about Chaeryeong? Asked Taehyun.
What do you think, I said in a sass tone.
Your mad because I said the truth! I never liked her but, just because me and her aren't friends that doesn't mean me and you can't be, he said.
I don't even trust you. How do I know Yeji is telling you to hang out with me then to break my heart too, I said back.
Not you just Chaeryeong but, your really pretty, he said.
Not interested, I said back.
Come on you don't have to be mad for your friend, he said.
She's literally my best friend we both have gone through so much and, you have no idea what you did so do me a favor and leave me alone and never talk to me ever again, I said leaving him speechless.

Happy Thursday I feel like this was my favorite chapter to write anyways see you Tuesday 💕